Connor Campbell travel.

My flight was diverted to a different airport. What matters is if you arrived at your final destination more than three hours late. Depending on the cause of the diversion, you may be able to claim for compensation.

An example is if you were supposed to fly direct from London to New York, but ended up being diverted via Washington, which meant you suffered a delay. In this example, you would normally be taken by an alternative flight, coach, taxi or train, provided by the airline, to New York – so what counts for your claim is the overall time it took to get to New York.

The European Commission's guidelines on diverted flights say that in this situation the claim would be treated as a delay.

Glasgow to Seville 1754 miles
Prestwick to Jerez 1807 miles
Seville to Jerez - 83.3km

2022-05-24-16-56-22.jpg

As I was rushing out of the ground through the streets of Seville, there was a woman from CTM holding a tiny sign in the dark telling those people where to go. Not sure how well that went when thousands reached the streets as I was one of the first people out of the ground.

My flight was diverted to a different airport. What matters is if you arrived at your final destination more than three hours late. Depending on the cause of the diversion, you may be able to claim for compensation.

An example is if you were supposed to fly direct from London to New York, but ended up being diverted via Washington, which meant you suffered a delay. In this example, you would normally be taken by an alternative flight, coach, taxi or train, provided by the airline, to New York – so what counts for your claim is the overall time it took to get to New York.

The European Commission's guidelines on diverted flights say that in this situation the claim would be treated as a delay.

Glasgow to Seville 1754 miles
Prestwick to Jerez 1807 miles
Seville to Jerez - 83.3km

2022-05-24-16-56-22.jpg
This is all true, provided the reasons for the diversion or the delay were within the control of the airline

If air traffic control moved the slots to prestwick and jerez then this is exceptional circumstance and you will get nothing

Just a bit if the rumours about two passengers travelling who were not on manifest is true that is a serious breach and offence
Yes but that’s a breach by the airline, not him. So that’s not an Avenue that will harm him financially or legally.

As I was rushing out of the ground through the streets of Seville, there was a woman from CTM holding a tiny sign in the dark telling those people where to go. Not sure how well that went when thousands reached the streets as I was one of the first people out of the ground.
Saw her too standing at the junction

Im sure this was the guy Pacific Quay Emerald did an article on promoting his trip on GMS including interviewing him in the week before the game.

Worked perfectly. There were numerous CTM reps wearing fluorescent tops guiding fans to the buses. Managed to get back to my bus no bother.

To be fair mate there was a good few of them dotted about between the stadium and buses. Maybe more noticeable to me as I was looking for them but very easy finding the buses because of them

Might be worth leaving an honest review on Travel Inspired's trustpilot also, for those that experienced it.

This was the company that took payment for the Conor Campbell charters and are obviously also linked to him, as he is the one who has replied to the existing reviews that are already there.
Wouldn't want him getting business from company 2 reviews because CC Travel reviews have tanked now, would we?

I see one of the Rangers fans who helped run it has left a review defending him and blaming a follow follow conspiracy for the reviews.

He should maybe go through the points multiple people have left on the trust pilot and explain them.

As I’ve said before, threatening to take peoples names off the flight while were in Seville takes some beating!

I’ve passed some of this info to a very friendly bear journalist m8 of mine, he’s looking into it as we speak. He was in Seville with the rangers fans and had a absolute ball.

His words where think I’ll go and have a wee chap at this lad door as the fans deserved better and this needs exposed

This your mate ?

Might be worth leaving an honest review on Travel Inspired's trustpilot also, for those that experienced it.

This was the company that took payment for the Conor Campbell charters and are obviously also linked to him, as he is the one who has replied to the existing reviews that are already there.
Wouldn't want him getting business from company 2 reviews because CC Travel reviews have tanked now, would we?
Might be worth contacting ABTA and reporting him. This is again also when ALL fans that used him have to get on social media and out him as the conman that he clearly is.

Last edited:
I see one of the Rangers fans who helped run it has left a review defending him and blaming a follow follow conspiracy for the reviews.

He should maybe go through the points multiple people have left on the trust pilot and explain them.

As I’ve said before, threatening to take peoples names off the flight while were in Seville takes some beating!
That is quite a post/review by Ross Simmons.

Ross, if you are there, if you think my anger is to do with Conor being a Celtic fan then you are talking nonsense.

Everyone (I would assume you too) were north of £850pp before taxi fares, for a shambolic stress where no detail was provided until it had fallen through or been cancelled. We didn’t even know where we’d land & neither did the crew, with wheels already off the tarmac.

If you were happy then leave your TrustPilot review, don’t use it to have a go at fellow fans who have valid points about the shambles it was.

That is quite a post/review by Ross Simmons.

Ross, if you are there, if you think my anger is to do with Conor being a Celtic fan then you are talking nonsense.

Everyone (I would assume you too) were north of £850pp before taxi fares, for a shambolic stress where no detail was provided until it had fallen through or been cancelled. We didn’t even know where we’d land & neither did the crew, with wheels already off the tarmac.

If you were happy then leave your TrustPilot review, don’t use it to have a go at fellow fans who have valid points about the shambles it was.

Ross is most likely not a rangers fan nor a poster.

Another of the wee Shettlestons mates taking the piss out of the bears who paid their hard earned.

This is the ABTA code of conduct

If those that think he has breached this code then report him to ABTA

This is the ABTA code of conduct

If those that think he has breached this code then report him to ABTA
He's not registered with ABTA so there's no point.

Was having a browse through and one of the reviews is -
Big waste of money.
Joke of a service.
Knew it was too good to be true.

Haha, surely can’t be a coincidence.

He's not registered with ABTA so there's no point.
Why did anyone book with him when he wasnt even registered with ABTA. No offence to those that got treated shit by him but, he's not registered with ABTA and a scum fan!

What about reporting him to the civil aviation authority then? not sure if they can help but maybe point people in the direction of who to go to.

Back