Connor Goldson - brilliant signing and our best CB

Not sure what your point is on the European fixture.
My point is that both have had bad games.

The clamour for Goldson to be dropped (from some) is nothing to do with performance or form it’s to do with not wanting Katic dropped. The same as last season when some would have you believe Worral was on par with Rob Kiernan just to justify getting Katic in.

We all have our favourites
Katic has vindicated that stance from last season, he is twice the player Worrall was for us.

I want Helander in for the balance of having left footed players on our left side, Katic deserves to keep his shirt more than Goldson does. It's that simple

nope it came from their box 50 yd punt that goldson let bounce which then let the attacker get the ball to which he then turned goldson inside out and Mcgregor saved
I think we’re at crossed wires here. I stated that the majority of the shots we face, in all games, come from the side Katic is on. The idea that strikers latch on to Goldson as they see him as the weaker of the two is false.

Goldson is by far the better defender, his positioning is usually spot on. Katic on Saturday reminded me of the game against Motherwell last season where Main had him chasing shadows, and the game against Hamilton where he was taken off for Worrall as he was so poor which resulted in him sitting on the bench for a while.

Katic is a very good defender but he is only 22/23, he will have games like Saturday.

I think the reason people like Katic more than Goldson is he's seen as more of a 'warrior' than Goldson, like Prso was for us. Sometimes that blinkers people into thinking he is the better player than Goldson.

Goldson has had a right few howlers as well, Gerrard just didn't punish him the same way he did with Katic.

His performance away to Spartak was Russell Martin levels of awful.

Katic has vindicated that stance from last season, he is twice the player Worrall was for us.

I want Helander in for the balance of having left footed players on our left side, Katic deserves to keep his shirt more than Goldson does. It's that simple

He wasn’t last season though. He had some horror shows which people conveniently forget. Worral made one mistake, but had plenty of very good games for us especially in Europe.
Again he was made out to be worse than he was out of this desperation to have Katic in.
Some are so blinkered that they won’t or can’t even see the errors Katic makes. He’s very rash in challenges and often gets caught out of position because of it.
But because he wins some balls in the air people forgive it all.
Goldson is (as it stands) the number 1 CB at the club.
Whoever else plays will be partner to him barring injury or suspension.

I agree with that, sad thing I genuinely believe the gaffer is waiting for Katic to have a few poor games consecutively so he can bring Helander in. I don’t believe he’s ever had any intention of dropping Goldson regardless or form. For me theres 3 players whom he deems undroppable: Tavernier, McGregor and Goldson. The first two make sense because the alternatives are not of the same standard (and McGregor is in top form anyway), but the Goldson one just doesn’t sit right with me. Don’t get me wrong, I really like him and think he’s a great player, but he seems to be exempt from from the ‘no players position is safe’ mantra, even when his form is ropey.

So, it’s ok to have some guaranteed starters but not others? That’s how your post reads.

It’s ok for McGregor and Tav to be first names every game regardless of form or disciplinary issues, but not ok for Goldson to have that same distinction?

Gerrard obviously doesn’t think anyone is better than Goldson.
He trusts him, Tav, McGregor, Jack And Arfield
That’s the spine of our team, every successful team has one.

Untouchable in the sense that Gerrard absolutely trusts him, hes played constantly for us with niggles etc since signing and he is a goal threat. I can see why hes a go to guy for the gaffer.

Big clamour for helander, if we hadn't paid 3mil there wouldnt be. He looked ok in appearances so far.

Last year he sold goals against Villareal, Dundee and Aberdeen a couple of times and THATS just off the top of my head. Katic never sold any but dropped out for months.
Goldson this season has been nearly caught out about 3 or 4 times losing possession in or around our box when under no real pressure and got away with it as he was either saved by Flanagan or Katic or Shagger.
However luck ran out against the scum.

He is a good defender but is prone to brain farts like Amoruso was. Katic makes far less and has the aggression needed for the domestic games. For me it is time to start playing Helander on the left or we have just wasted another 3.5M.

If a player is off form and is costing goals they should be dropped.

I think we’re at crossed wires here. I stated that the majority of the shots we face, in all games, come from the side Katic is on. The idea that strikers latch on to Goldson as they see him as the weaker of the two is false.

regardless i still stand by what i see when i'm at games , i seriously hope that i'm the one eating humble pie come Thursday night and Goldson has turned in a MOTM performance

Goldson is a decent CB but i think what we are seeing from him is his level. Katic for me is at the same level but will get better.
Goldson needs break and to fight for his place, he looks to comfortable in his position. I would lime to see the young lad brought in for a few gsmes

He wasn’t last season though. He had some horror shows which people conveniently forget. Worral made one mistake, but had plenty of very good games for us especially in Europe.
Again he was made out to be worse than he was out of this desperation to have Katic in.
Some are so blinkered that they won’t or can’t even see the errors Katic makes. He’s very rash in challenges and often gets caught out of position because of it.
But because he wins some balls in the air people forgive it all.
Goldson is (as it stands) the number 1 CB at the club.
Whoever else plays will be partner to him barring injury or suspension.

That’s just not true though. You’re saying Katic made mistakes and is just lucky they weren’t capitalised on, well that was more true of Worral than any centre half over the last two seasons, but clearly those who backed him don’t want to admit they called it wrong.

Look at the desperation and clamour to pick Katic’s game apart after 2 bad performances, where were you lot when that was Goldson? Both last season and this season. I don’t think anyone is denying Katic has had poor games, his worst last season coming not long after being dropped for that diddy from Nottingham.

So, it’s ok to have some guaranteed starters but not others? That’s how your post reads.

It’s ok for McGregor and Tav to be first names every game regardless of form or disciplinary issues, but not ok for Goldson to have that same distinction?

Gerrard obviously doesn’t think anyone is better than Goldson.
He trusts him, Tav, McGregor, Jack And Arfield
That’s the spine of our team, every successful team has one.

Then you can quite clearly can’t read properly buddy. The alternative options to those two players aren’t as strong as the alternative options at centre half, and McGregor and Tavernier’s form is decent enough now anyway (excellent in the case of McGregor). That’s not been the case with Goldson, even when there’s two very capable looking players waiting in the wings, one of whom is a big money international with experience at a higher level than either of our two centre half’s.

Goldson could sell a goal every week and I’m sure you’d be repeating the same thing mate. Too stubborn to look at the reality so selective memory syndrome kicks in.

Last year he sold goals against Villareal, Dundee and Aberdeen a couple of times and THATS just off the top of my head. Katic never sold any but dropped out for months.
Goldson this season has been nearly caught out about 3 or 4 times losing possession in or around our box when under no real pressure and got away with it as he was either saved by Flanagan or Katic or Shagger.
However luck ran out against the scum.

He is a good defender but is prone to brain farts like Amoruso was. Katic makes far less and has the aggression needed for the domestic games. For me it is time to start playing Helander on the left or we have just wasted another 3.5M.

If a player is off form and is costing goals they should be dropped.

Fs, hope Barcelona have scouts reading reports on Katic from FF.
never makes a mistake, wins everything in the air, shits golden goose eggs & shoots thunderbolts from his eyes!

In reality, you point out Goldsons errors last year, he played 50 odd games im sure. Katic probably half of that.
I can remember Katic having nightmares against Motherwell and Hamilton (Livingston too iirc but not 100%)
Yet you omit these from your report card.
You also fail to report on Katic making errors against Livingston at the weekend, Celtic the game before as well and being bailed out by McGregor and Goldson (funny that)

Then you can quite clearly can’t read properly buddy. The alternative options to those two players aren’t as strong as the alternative options at centre half, and McGregor and Tavernier’s form is decent enough now anyway (excellent in the case of McGregor). That’s not been the case with Goldson, even when there’s two very capable looking players waiting in the wings, one of whom is a big money international with experience at a higher level than either of our two centre half’s.

Goldson could sell a goal every week and I’m sure you’d be repeating the same thing mate. Too stubborn to look at the reality so selective memory syndrome kicks in.

No, I read it correctly.
We don’t have a CB better than Goldson, that’s not just my opinion, it’s clearly Gerrards, so going by the rule of not having someone stronger to come in that you cited for Tav and McGregor then the same applies to Goldson.

When it comes to defending, Goldson is very good and has largely been consistent throughout his time at Rangers. Him and Katic have formed a good partnership although they've not been great the last two games.

However, Goldson's use of the ball is terrible at times and is a problem. He got caught out several times again on Saturday with poor passes. If I was the opposition manager I'd tell my players to stand off and let him have the ball (a bit like we did with Boyata in December) because whether he goes long or short he gives it away very often.

That’s just not true though. You’re saying Katic made mistakes and is just lucky they weren’t capitalised on, well that was more true of Worral than any centre half over the last two seasons, but clearly those who backed him don’t want to admit they called it wrong.

Look at the desperation and clamour to pick Katic’s game apart after 2 bad performances, where were you lot when that was Goldson? Both last season and this season. I don’t think anyone is denying Katic has had poor games, his worst last season coming not long after being dropped for that diddy from Nottingham.

Worral is far from a “diddy”
The reason people had issue with him all stems from the fact he didn’t blow smoke up our arses and made it clear he was only here to improve himself to get back to his team. People took exception to that and his quip about his transfer fee.
He made one massive mistake at Kilmarnock (so did McGregor that day btw)
Can you point out any other games that he was a “diddy”

The clamour towards picking apart Katic’s Last 2 games come purely from the fact that he’s people’s poster boy, we could have Maldini in front of him and people would still be harping on at how he should be in the team.
Yes Goldson has had some iffy performances (iffy not bad) even the old firm he made one sloppy pass, bar that he had an ok game yet people would have you think he was run ragged all game.
People go OTT in the praise of Katic
People go OTT in the praise of Goldson.

For me and it certainly seems the manager as well, Goldson is the better of the two.

I've copied and pasted the Rangers section from the Modern Fitba article linked below. It was looking at certain measures of a centre halfs performance last season.

https://www.modernfitba.com/blogs/2...sing-centre-backs-in-the-scottish-premiership

Connor Goldson is a player that I have written about quite often this season & often it was highlighting struggles he had as a ball playing center back. However, when you look at the league leaderboards for both shot & Scoring Chance suppression - there he is. The numbers verify the narrative that Goldson’s addition to Rangers backline has truly solidified the team defensively.
There has been a bit of a revolving door for other center back slot this season between Joe Worrall & Nikola Katic. Worrall took a back seat to Katic for the last month or so of the season & the team played its best football of the season in that time. It’s also the time in which the club settled on a midfield of Steven Davis, Glen Kamara, Ryan Jack & Scott Arfield.
Additionally, Steven Gerrard’s tactics were clearly modified whenever he had Jermain Defoe in the lineup.
Ok…just trying to soften the blow for what you’ll see next…

I teased this blog post by sharing the chart above on my Twitter feed…& it didn’t land all that well. Again, the team did play much better at the end of the season, but I wonder to what extent that comes down to the presence of Katic in the lineup or was having a solidified midfield of Davis, Kamara, Jack & Arfield more influential in the team’s overall play?
All I know is the following:
Katic spent 95% of his minutes playing as a left-sided center back & when he did…60% of the shots & 67% of the Scoring Chances came from his main zone of influence.

This does not mean that I think Katic is bad. What it does is, once again, bring up the belief that these kinds of objective facts give performance analysts something to really focus on when evaluating Katic’s play this season. How different were these numbers with Kamara & Davis playing in front of him? What impact did having the likes of Joe Flanagan & Andy Halliday as the defensive support from the left back position have on these results? Or is there something that Katic does/does not do in his defensive play that is leading to the discrepancy in shots coming from his main area of influence?

When it comes to defending, Goldson is very good and has largely been consistent throughout his time at Rangers. Him and Katic have formed a good partnership although they've not been great the last two games.

However, Goldson's use of the ball is terrible at times and is a problem. He got caught out several times again on Saturday with poor passes. If I was the opposition manager I'd tell my players to stand off and let him have the ball (a bit like we did with Boyata in December) because whether he goes long or short he gives it away very often.
Playing out from the back is Goldson's main weakness but the problem is neither of our first choice centre halfs are great at it. Katic almost always passes the ball to Goldson to take it up the park when they are both together. Watch any game and Katic's first instinct is always to go sideways to Goldson. It may be that Helander is the answer here and that's one of the reasons we've brought him in but ultimately the defensive side is the main priority.

regardless i still stand by what i see when i'm at games , i seriously hope that i'm the one eating humble pie come Thursday night and Goldson has turned in a MOTM performance
We all see what we see at the games but stats can help clarify things, that's why the top managers use them to analyse things. See post 117 for some of the things I was discussing.

Playing out from the back is Goldson's main weakness but the problem is neither of our first choice centre halfs are great at it. Katic almost always passes the ball to Goldson to take it up the park when they are both together. Watch any game and Katic's first instinct is always to go sideways to Goldson. It may be that Helander is the answer here and that's one of the reasons we've brought him in but ultimately the defensive side is the main priority.

From what I’ve seen Edmundson looks the strongest in playing out from the back but appears to be 4th choice and out of the picture at the minute.

His passing is really poor, doesn't look safe on the ball, gets bullied by opponents far too easily and still thinks he gets the same amount of time on the ball as he did in the Championship.

Apart from that Mr Goldson snr I think you're lads been a half decent signing
I agree with your summation of his abilities and would add that he often passes to opponents just outside our 18 yard box ? (See last Old Firm game). Seems to be one of the gaffer's favourites who he won't drop.

Fs, hope Barcelona have scouts reading reports on Katic from FF.
never makes a mistake, wins everything in the air, shits golden goose eggs & shoots thunderbolts from his eyes!

In reality, you point out Goldsons errors last year, he played 50 odd games im sure. Katic probably half of that.
I can remember Katic having nightmares against Motherwell and Hamilton (Livingston too iirc but not 100%)
Yet you omit these from your report card.
You also fail to report on Katic making errors against Livingston at the weekend, Celtic the game before as well and being bailed out by McGregor and Goldson (funny that)

Katic does make mistakes though. He can get too tight to the striker and sometimes can get turned. However he is still to cause a goal through this.
Those nightmares you spoke about never led to goals caused by Katic errors.
So why you are exaggerating his dodgy games who knows.
What I told were facts, errors were Goldson messed up and caused goals, the things that make you drop points.
Both Goldson and Katic were poor on Saturday but never caused a goal due to how shit Livingston are.
Yet you use that game as something to beat Katic with.
If Katic makes crucial errors that causes I will want him dropped. It is not happening just now though and we have a more experienced player on the bench doing nothing.
Goldson has been making mistakes that cause goals, Katic isn’t , so I would rest Goldson.
If Katic does this too at some point then he will need to be dropped.
I don’t want blind loyalty to players I want Rangers winning trophies and I don’t care who loses out to get that team.

An average player and to describe him as excellent shows how far our standards have fallen. I know we have to cut our cloth but I could name a dozen better CBS that I have seen play for Rangers and not all big money signings.

Helander impressed enough in the limited time hes had and in training? He cant have otherwise he would be playing. Goldson been the rock at heart of defence that's got us into Europa league twice with lots of clean sheets and hes chipped in with big goals already. Killie away especially. Hes vice captain for a reason. Never hides. We can agree to disagree haha
We certainly can and certainly do. lol

No, I read it correctly.
We don’t have a CB better than Goldson, that’s not just my opinion, it’s clearly Gerrards, so going by the rule of not having someone stronger to come in that you cited for Tav and McGregor then the same applies to Goldson.

No I don’t think you did. I think you’d tie yourself in knots all day before you’d ever back down and hold your hands up, no matter how strong the evidence is. You’re accusing people of ignoring a multitude of errors from Katic (I’m not sure your memory is up to much either, his worst performances came after being dropped for a bumbling loanee of the same age) whilst simultaneously being hypocritical in doing exactly the same with regards to Goldson. The fact you tried to imply Katic was of equal blame at that Edouard goal speaks volumes with regards to your own agenda mate.

And by the way, Gerrard also thought Worral was the best player to partner Goldson just as he felt Ejaria had what it takes to cut it here, just as he felt Morelos should sit out a couple of weeks ago so that we could go up against a patched up poet team with no width, so clearly he’s not infallible. In fact if he didn’t make big mistakes himself we would have seen one cup final at the very least last season. It’s common for managers to have favourites, Goldson is clearly one of those. What’s that based on? It’s based on being the only centre half never to be dropped after ropey form, even after a large sum of money has been spent on an international from a far better league. Instead of basing your judgement on whom Gerrard picks, why not watch the games and judge the performances yourself.

Last season yourself and many others explained that Katic was inexplicably overrated and Worral was the right choice, so in light of that being proven to be utter bollocks since then, why not just admit you were wrong and hold your hands up? It’s more respectable than maintaining your stance by over analysing every error by Katic whilst pushing all of Goldson’s to the side. That’s what I’m seeing anyway.

By the way one thing I will say is it’s a nice problem to have, I think our 4 centre backs all look like quality players. But that doesn’t make it any less frustrating when one is shown blatant favouritism.

That's why we have 4 quality centre backs if any one or two drops standard we can bring in one or two of the others to improve the standard.
Really like what I've seen of Edmundson seems to have the ability to drive forward into midfield when required also has an accurate long ball.
Not seen as much of him as I'd like but would be a bigger asset to breaking down these 11 man defences we come up against all the time .

Katic does make mistakes though. He can get too tight to the striker and sometimes can get turned. However he is still to cause a goal through this.
Those nightmares you spoke about never led to goals caused by Katic errors.
So why you are exaggerating his dodgy games who knows.
What I told were facts, errors were Goldson messed up and caused goals, the things that make you drop points.
Both Goldson and Katic were poor on Saturday but never caused a goal due to how shit Livingston are.
Yet you use that game as something to beat Katic with.
If Katic makes crucial errors that causes I will want him dropped. It is not happening just now though and we have a more experienced player on the bench doing nothing.
Goldson has been making mistakes that cause goals, Katic isn’t , so I would rest Goldson.
If Katic does this too at some point then he will need to be dropped.
I don’t want blind loyalty to players I want Rangers winning trophies and I don’t care who loses out to get that team.
What goals?
I recall Celtic this season
Katic is lucky he’s not cost us goals.

As I said above
Goldson is number 1 CB
Barring injury or suspension he will start the majority along with Tav McGregor Arfield and Jack.
That’s our spine

No I don’t think you did. I think you’d tie yourself in knots all day before you’d ever back down and hold your hands up, no matter how strong the evidence is. You’re accusing people of ignoring a multitude of errors from Katic (I’m not sure your memory is up to much either, his worst performances came after being dropped for a bumbling loanee of the same age) whilst simultaneously being hypocritical in doing exactly the same with regards to Goldson. The fact you tried to imply Katic was of equal blame at that Edouard goal speaks volumes with regards to your own agenda mate.

And by the way, Gerrard also thought Worral was the best player to partner Goldson just as he felt Ejaria had what it takes to cut it here, just as he felt Morelos should sit out a couple of weeks ago so that we could go up against a patched up poet team with no width, so clearly he’s not infallible. In fact if he didn’t make big mistakes himself we would have seen one cup final at the very least last season. It’s common for managers to have favourites, Goldson is clearly one of those. What’s that based on? It’s based on being the only centre half never to be dropped after ropey form, even after a large sum of money has been spent on an international from a far better league. Instead of basing your judgement on whom Gerrard picks, why not watch the games and judge the performances yourself.

Last season yourself and many others explained that Katic was inexplicably overrated and Worral was the right choice, so in light of that being proven to be utter bollocks since then, why not just admit you were wrong and hold your hands up? It’s more respectable than maintaining your stance by over analysing every error by Katic whilst pushing all of Goldson’s to the side. That’s what I’m seeing anyway.
What you talking about with Edouords goal? I’ve not mentioned that once.
Making stuff up to make some sort of point.

Morelos didn’t start because he’s not trusted to not be sent off in heated games. No other reason.

You say it was proven Katic is better than Worral? Where has this been proven? In people’s minds?
If given the choice between the pair I’d choose Worral. He’s better imo in most departments.

As for making judgement on Goldson, I’ve already said he’s the best CB at the club. It’s not even in question for me. That’s not based on Gerrards playing him, it’s based on the fact he’s a better all round defender than Katic and I’ve not seen enough of the other 2 yet.

I’ve gave Katic plenty of praise on here, but some simply can’t see past him and go to extremes to make everyone else shite.
Whereas im simply pointing out he’s not the infallible player that a lot of posters in here would tell you.

Katic is great in the air, deceptively good on the ball & brave as a lion.

Imo he and Goldson pair up well
But they have a good few times left too much space between them and getting dragged about more than they should

What goals?
I recall Celtic this season
Katic is lucky he’s not cost us goals.

As I said above
Goldson is number 1 CB
Barring injury or suspension he will start the majority along with Tav McGregor Arfield and Jack.
That’s our spine

If that’s our spine it is one of the main reasons we have won %^*& all.
We still have a defence giving away goals this season however I wouldn’t blame shagger.
Jack has been fine but like many was poor against Celtic. Arfield has been poor since he came back from international duty and like Goldson he should be dropped.
The main players of our spine are Shagger, Davis and Morelos as there form is mostly consistent the rest are all over the place , good one game , missing the next.

As for the goals Goldson was responsible for I already told you. Hampden against Aberdeen, Aberdeen away, Dundee away, Villareal away. Him and Worrall were responsible for all of these goals but as Goldson seems to be non stick with you, you will probably blame Worrall.

At the moment based on reputation and experience Helander is our best defender and hasn’t had the chance to show it. Based on what I have seen on the pitch Katic is the better defender and is getting better and many Gers fans see it even if SG doesn’t think so.

Last edited:
We still have a defence giving away goals this season however I wouldn’t blame shagger.
Jack has been fine but like many was poor against Celtic. Arfield has been poor since he came back from international duty and like Goldson he should be dropped.
The main players of our spine are Shagger, Davis and Morelos as there form is mostly consistent the rest are all over the place , good one game , missing the next.

As for the goals Goldson was responsible for I already told you. Hampden against Aberdeen, Aberdeen away, Dundee away, Villareal away. Him and Worrall were responsible for all of these goals but as Goldson seems to be non stick with you, you will probably blame Worrall.

At the moment based on reputation and experience Helander is our best defender and hasn’t had the chance to show it. Based on what I have seen on the pitch Katic is the better defender and is getting better and many Gers fans see it even if SG doesn’t think so.

I liked Worral, so I wouldn’t blame him for anything that he didn’t cause.
I’ve already said above I reckon he’s better than Katic

Helander I’ve absolutely no idea about. Other than a couple of games for us I’ve never saw him. He could be great, he could be crap.
We will find out at some point.

The players mentioned as our spine (Arfield apart) are regularly our best performers. The reason Morelos isn’t named is because clearly after Celtic Gerrard still doesn’t trust him.

I liked Worral, so I wouldn’t blame him for anything that he didn’t cause.
I’ve already said above I reckon he’s better than Katic

Helander I’ve absolutely no idea about. Other than a couple of games for us I’ve never saw him. He could be great, he could be crap.
We will find out at some point.

The players mentioned as our spine (Arfield apart) are regularly our best performers. The reason Morelos isn’t named is because clearly after Celtic Gerrard still doesn’t trust him.

Sorry I can’t debate seriously with anybody who think Worrall is better than Katic, that is just fucking ridiculous .

Haven't gone back to look at all the goals you've mentioned but I know Goldson wasn't to blame for the goal at Hampden against Aberdeen.

Sorry I can’t debate seriously with anybody who think Worrall is better than Katic, that is just fucking ridiculous .

Yeah I wish he’d said that sooner so I could have avoided wasting my time responding! Anyone who still sticks with the assertion that Worral is a better defender than Katic is either kidding themselves on to save face and avoid admitting they called it very wrong, or they’re new to football.

I knew he liked Worral though and that’s why he’s determined to bring down Katic, but didn’t believe for a minute those jokers would still stand by that.

We can't afford to spend £3m on a player to sit on the bench when the players in his position are making mistakes and other areas of the first team haven't been addressed.

£3m could have got us a left back, a right winger, an attacking midfielder or a better version of Stewart who would actually play.

We chose to spend it on a centre back when we already had three at the club. The fourth centre back could have been a loanee (similar to Worral) or an older head.

Like all players, at sometime during a game they will tend to have the odd blip. People look back to the match against them and yes I wished he had either houfed it up the park or simply out for a shy and not for the first time I have wished this in past games but all in all he has been a great buy and if SG picks him all the time then that is fine by me.

That's why we have 4 quality centre backs if any one or two drops standard we can bring in one or two of the others to improve the standard.
Really like what I've seen of Edmundson seems to have the ability to drive forward into midfield when required also has an accurate long ball.
Not seen as much of him as I'd like but would be a bigger asset to breaking down these 11 man defences we come up against all the time .
I fear it may become a problem keeping all 4 happy

I fear it may become a problem keeping all 4 happy
Hopefully bearman the competion should make them lift their games to higher levels to ensure SG picks them for the first team . But your right could end up a problem mind you that's what SG wants his players desperate to catch his eye

Back