Connor Goldson speaks to @RangersTV after title 55 is clinched.

The Last Dance ? I watched the Last Dance! You know it ended ? They all left!

The Last Dance ? I watched the Last Dance! You know it ended ? They all left!
I think that’s a glimpse behind the curtain tbh. After three years, another failure probably meant some were gone. Especially looking at Goldson and Tav and other contract expiry dates before the season started.

IMHO, Kamara and Goldson are irreplacable, if I was the manager of an English team outside the top six, I'd be in with the chequebook for these two

I think that’s a glimpse behind the curtain tbh. After three years, another failure probably meant some were gone. Especially looking at Goldson and Tav and other contract expiry dates before the season started.
Hope you're right. Other way to look at it is a number of key players plan on leaving.

Big Conzie some player the rock that everything else has been built upon , so consistent and such a great leader , we've had some great centre half's over the years and after this season he deserves to be up there with the best.

Big Conzie some player the rock that everything else has been built upon , so consistent and such a great leader , we've had some great centre half's over the years and after this season he deserves to be up there with the best.
I’ll let you call him that :shh::oops:... he doesn’t like nicknames.
It’s just Connor.

Well done Kieran for all the good work you do on the F1 thread. I just thought it was a good time to say “thank you for your service”

Surely not with a chance at the CL now. Hadn’t thought of that. I hope I’m right too ooft
After watching the Defoe interview I think maybe it was more in regards to possibly being Davis, Mcgregor and Defoes last seasons if we didn't win the title.

Player of the Year IMO.

His game, consistency and leadership this season is levels above his previous two. Most improved player, one of the best central defenders in British football.

His double against the tims was one of the major nails in the coffin for their season. Legendary status!

After watching the Defoe interview I think maybe it was more in regards to possibly being Davis, Mcgregor and Defoes last seasons if we didn't win the title.
Just seen the JD one. It was the Michael Jordan documentary they were referring to! Phew :))

Back