Connor Goldson

WBD

Official Ticketer
No big deal I know. But noticed after Alfie he was the 1st to congratulate Ryan Kent after the goal. Did he not play the pass to Tav for the upfield pass to create the goal. Must have passed a few players on his way to celebrate. Tell you anything?

No big deal I know. But noticed after Alfie he was the 1st to congratulate Ryan Kent after the goal. Did he not play the pass to Tav for the upfield pass to create the goal. Must have passed a few players on his way to celebrate. Tell you anything?
gets a Lot of harsh treatment he's a great centre half £3 million was a bargain for him made one or two mistakes but there's always gonna be one or two when you play near enough every single minute of the season

27638-E88-4-D1-E-4-F2-A-A3-E1-EE9-E68-F3624-E.gif

He should have had an assist if Kent controlled his pass early doors, think its something we've been working on and nearly worked a couple of times

He’s started the season well .. the break seems to have done him the world of good and will hopefully make me eat my words because I thought he was poor last season

As for the op ... ehhhh nope

gets a Lot of harsh treatment he's a great centre half £3 million was a bargain for him made one or two mistakes but there's always gonna be one or two when you play near enough every single minute of the season
He just needs to always concentrate, then he is a player

No.
Can you tell this imbecile what he’s missing?

Told me that you need to change your career to one of art as opposed to science. :))

What goes through ones head at times

Maybe he can run faster than we thought?
This is the only reply that gets what I am on about. Put simply he was inside our own box when he played the initial pass. Seconds later the ball was in the net. I was surprised that he was there to congratulate Kent before so many others.

Thanks for the replies though, it really did make my night :D

This is the only reply that gets what I am on about. Put simply he was inside our own box when he played the initial pass. Seconds later the ball was in the net. I was surprised that he was there to congratulate Kent before so many others.

I was awake all night trying to figure out what you meant. Thanks for errr clearing it up. :D

Hes looked solid in preseaon and the game yesterday. Long may it continue

Great consistency from the lad , he had about 5 games for Brighton before us , plays that a month for us now .

I haven’t a clue what you’re on about.
So many folk on here, that just don't seem able to read.
I wonder why they come onto forums, never mind how they get though life.

It must be a real struggle talking to someone from another area of the UK.
I shudder to think how they get through a day where, God forbid, they need to talk to a foreigner who's taken time to learn a little and try their best at English.
It all reads pretty self explanatory to me.
Even if it's not perfect or in toe with the party line.

Reactions: WBD

Mate that was a fucking anti climax.

I thought last season he should have been replaced i thought he was liability but he wasn't but yesterday and pre-season he wasn't tested so who knows what will happen this season.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Goldson. I can see why SG made him one of his first signings. Good in the air, a leader, quick, a goal threat at set pieces, decent with the ball at his feet, and rarely injured.

A few times he's been caught short with a pass when he's dwelled on the ball due to a lack of options in front of him but over the course of his 90 or so games for us, he's generally been excellent.

I wouldn't want to sell him but would expect us to be able to double our money on him right now to a Championship team.

I hope we'll initiate contract talks with him this season to extend by a year or 2.

Back