Conor McGregor - Celtic

JBhrVZT.gif
The auld lad barely flinched. Good for him. McGregor is the perfect fit for Celtic, he’s an over hyped bully past his best.

Really? Young fit professionally trained fighter smacking a pensioner? No defending that imho. Didn’t he basically try and force them to drink his whiskey? Spoilt child.
Last time a fighter was giving it the big I am and hit an auld man in a pub he was embarrassingly put on his erse by said old man

That fighter was Scott Harrison

Really? Young fit professionally trained fighter smacking a pensioner? No defending that imho. Didn’t he basically try and force them to drink his whiskey? Spoilt child.
yep, cant mind who it was but he was coming all with all sorts of shite like 'we dont know what the old guy said, etc' basically making himself look as much as a fanny as mcgregor.

The auld lad barely flinched. Good for him. McGregor is the perfect fit for Celtic, he’s an over hyped bully past his best.
He should buy Celtic, the above video shows that he is definitely Celtic class. An out, and out thug, and a coward to boot. They are made for each other. It's the Celtic way lie, and cheat, and if that's still not enough, resort to violence.

I would really like for this to happen. But it won't.

The only way this makes any sense financially is if he's betting on a British Super League invite.

As an elite fighter he Shoulda been jailed for that imo ...even worse it's a cheap shot , taking a liberty to a new level .
I'm surprised no one from UFC etc has ever brought that up , as he was another who loved to dish it out when he was billy big-time .

The prick just got $650 million for a share in his whisky brand, hope he does buy into them coz the cant will lose the lot.
Bear in mind that this is all paper money and Dembele dollars done big style.
Aye he has cash but no way has he ever made that much cash from selling a single branded drink that’s about 2 yr old.
Elaborate accounting and they more you say you have the more they think what you are worth. Look at that mutant that was married to Bernie Ecclestones daughter. Paper rich nd up to his fuckin eyes in debt and scams to stay afloat!

His career is on the same trajectory as that mob, a perfect fit.

He can buy them, the massive case hanging over them will absorb every bit of popularity they ever enjoyed and they can both fûck off into oblivion together.

I think it’s clear that what the Shettlestons have been missing, especially for the last 11 weeks is an incoherent drunken alkie Irishmen who thinks battering old men in pubs and being a general cünt is the way to win people over

welcome Conor, you’ll fit right in with the scum

Anyone that followed his career way back in the late cage warriors / early UFC days will know he often spoke of disdain for football, especially growing up and speaking of how it’s for soft ppl. Then as time rolled on he went from not supporting a team to liking Man U, then Man U and Liverpool, now Man U Liverpool and Celtic, clearly tapping into the Irish demographic market

Hes a perfect fit for them
As good a shareholder/owner as Duffy was a centre half.
Plus they will all fall for hes one of our own.... then turn on him when the inevitable shit hits the fan.

The prick just got $650 million for a share in his whisky brand, hope he does buy into them coz the cant will lose the lot.
He actually owned a tiny % of the whiskey company. He was the front man more than anything else. I’d say his manager is milking him for all he’s worth now that he’s on the downward slope. Read somewhere McGregor has a net worth of $140m. And he’s burning through that.

Back