Consecutive league games without a point

Dolphin

Morning all. New member, first thread.
Assuming we win Saturday, we need one point from our remaining fixtures. What is the longest spell Rangers have gone without a single point? Answers on a postcard please.

tenor.gif

It's all fun mate.
You will love it here, no-one is safe.

FYI
From a distance a dolphin could be mistaken for a shark.
Especially in a car park

If we need 1 point to win the league then just put 8 men on the line beside McGregor to keep the ball out.

Kent and Morelos can run wild themselves.

Assuming we win Saturday, we need one point from our remaining fixtures. What is the longest spell Rangers have gone without a single point? Answers on a postcard please.
Aye ok mate, first thread and you want us all to find a negative about the Rangers?

Do you drink in the Dolphin Bar in Partick by any chance? o_O

I would imagine it would from the first week in May until mid August in years go by.

An update of my tagname may be in order......
Even the software on here can sniff you out with your green avatar. B-D

In order to pass inspection you will need to supply us with 5 positives about Rangers before we will consider you might be one of us.

In your own time...

I remember the scumbags at the paedopalace laughing at us when we couldn’t string 3 wins in a row and it became a target for us.
They aren’t fucking laughing now.

I personally think if we win on Saturday they will throw the game on Sunday to avoid us having the opportunity to win at the piggery.

In order to pass inspection you will need to supply us with 5 positives about Rangers before we will consider you might be one of us.

In your own time...
The black socks
We're not them

In your own time...
We aren't awarded things we win them
Our park wasn't built by MFI
We are the people.
How's I do?
Don't forget pics of the missus. Number one rule of FF.
I'm sorry she's overseas modelling just now.... Her professional pics are subject to copyright law

The black socks
We're not them

We aren't awarded things we win them
Our park wasn't built by MFI
We are the people.
How's I do?

I'm sorry she's overseas modelling just now.... Her professional pics are subject to copyright law
Sorry mate but your 5 positives about Rangers didn't quite hit the mark.

I think we'll need another 5 and this time about our footballing achievements past or present...

Oh yes and a good explanation about your username and you should be fine! B-D

OP is Keef Jackson

He's trying to make amends for the Bobby Madden blunder by publishing real Rangers facts in tomorrow's rag, and needs some negative ones to appease the hordes.

Sadly, he and his colleagues need some help with the answers :D

OP is Keef Jackson

He's trying to make amends for the Bobby Madden blunder by publishing real Rangers facts in tomorrow's rag, and needs some negative ones to appease the hordes.

Sadly, he and his colleagues need some help with the answers :D
Nah, OP never started off with ' according to sources on the sixth floor'.

Sorry mate but your 5 positives about Rangers didn't quite hit the mark.

I think we'll need another 5 and this time about our footballing achievements past or present...

Oh yes and a good explanation about your username and you should be fine! B-D
The name comes from a Fred Neil song.

Memorable games ( for me) I was there for
Beating killie 8-1 late 70s
John McDonald waving to me in the 81 final replay up the sellik end
Big goughie in the 2 each game
Rangers getting a nothing each in Dusseldorf late 70s. Ma da was a soldier
Both Marseilles games
Robert Prytz scoring from a corner at my first OF game. We Lost 3-2
Wee Mo's first goal against them
Can't be arsed doing any more. I'm not doing anymore re-sits either.

Back