Consistency on added on time

iangrazza

So four minutes against the Tims but Alfie gets sent off because the referee extends it to six because of a foul to Jack during the four. Fair enough
Today in our four minutes their goalie decides to pretend he is injured. Stopwatch out (sad bastard) and we get nothing like the appropriate time. Probably wouldn’t have mattered but it still annoyed me.

It annoyed me too. Time wasting from the first minute. No added on time in the first 45 either.

Ref was shocking today and I agree with you on the added on time. However because all the decisions were classed as minor today isn't really the time to talk about it as its seen as sour grapes.

The ref as usual treated us differently.

I'm not sure he cheated us as much as some of our players performances though.

What used to piss me off was back in the day we're winning by a good margin and the ref calls time early. The media say its great because it puts the small team out of their misery. No thought to our goal difference or the confidence gained from steamrolling the opposition.

It’s clear as day.

I hate to say it but if the management team continue to accept this then it’s going to cost them more than the league title.

If the sheep were chasing an equaliser they would have put up 5 mins n played 6.

If we were chasing an equaliser or winner it would have been 2 or 3 mins at most and he would have blown bang on the dot.

Noticed this over last few years.

So four minutes against the Tims but Alfie gets sent off because the referee extends it to six because of a foul to Jack during the four. Fair enough
Today in our four minutes their goalie decides to pretend he is injured. Stopwatch out (sad bastard) and we get nothing like the appropriate time. Probably wouldn’t have mattered but it still annoyed me.

How many minutes did he play?

4 minutes probably wasn't enough to start with.

6 subs, usually given at 30 per sub, then there was the injury to Arfield and a booking for time wasting during the game so it should've been 5 at least, then Lewis's timewasting injury was another minute and a half during time added on, so could've easily been more than 6. That's before all the other stoppages/bookings through the game.

The ref did add extra after the keeper was “ injured “ today.

Not the correct amount.

GK went down at 90mins for 2mins.

Dallas blew up just before 95mins so we were pumped out of over a minute.

Wouldnt have made a difference but the post is correct re it.

We ARE refereed to a different standard than any other club.

Back