Contact made for Docherty

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tims on Twitter is a special kind of idiot. Constant lies. LOL seen Docherty train with his own eyes. Someone with twitter please ask him how it felt when John Brown put him on his arse.

IMG
Wonder how long that retards been sevcoing for?

Ah, moo_ted still peddling whatever shite comes to mind.

Less said about him the better (publicly anyway ;))

Aye fucking waster he once claimed Rangers cheated him out of a medal. Turned out he played wi tinpot teams in lower leagues never even played a 4th round tie against us. Lunatic

What's your thoughts on Fergie's son? If Greg signs for us do you think that he will be more involved with the first team or is there another young player ready to step in and replace GD?
He hasn't broken through yet because we have plenty of options in midfield. But now Docherty, Longridge and Gillespie gone/going leaves Donati, MacKinnon, Gogic, Crawford, Redmond, Imrie and new signing Kozoronis. Lewis Ferguson likely to get a chance, but no more than that.

He hasn't broken through yet because we have plenty of options in midfield. But now Docherty, Longridge and Gillespie gone/going leaves Donati, MacKinnon, Gogic, Crawford, Redmond, Imrie and new signing Kozoronis. Lewis Ferguson likely to get a chance, but no more than that.

Where's Longridge away to mate? Him and his family stayed across the road from me back in the day.

This will go down like a ton-of-bricks. According to the Canucks I work with, he's bad news.

No idea why he's bad news though @ULSTERSC0T

Edit

Apparently him and his folks took out nearly 7 million in loans against his future image rights and have defaulted on the lot with Columbus now being chased for it.

He is a good defenseman. But I doubt if the Rangers will sign him to replace Alves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back