Contacting Radio Clyde

The 290 Duke

Does anyone in here call in? I don't listen but I sometimes switch on to prove a point that the first subject, team, player will be associated to the mentally challengeds and 9/10 I'm right. Then I switch off.

Obviously in here the message, and I agree is don't listen but hear me out.

We have as a support managed to come together as one i.e 'op Tango'

Should we be swamping them with calls regarding today and yesterday's Times report regarding the paedophile ring at Stad de Gadd. Pick a few days where we just don't leave the issue alone. Even if cut off it'll still eat into their air time.

When they fecked us for the ebt's every caller was a mentally challenged spouting nonsense. Surely as a support we can apply pressure as Clyde are trying to sweep this out of existence. It infuriates me that the likes of Kheevans can dodge this because we don't demand the answers.

I really need to get back to work!

I listen occasionally, since I'm overseas. Just want to get a feel for what's going-on in Scottish football in general. I get my actual Rangers news from the H&H daily update.

Had it on earlier and they mentioned Keevins said Alfredo shouldn't have been included in POTY reckoning, since he struggled after the winter break. Turned it off. No point in listening to stupidity.

Radio Clyde's phone in is stage managed. Questions and callers pre arranged.
100%, had misfortune of listening on friday and boot doing show i think actually extended the show to get a guy on she was trying to get on all night- and sure as sure all Frank wanted to talk about was ebts and Rangers being cheats.

I don’t listen, but I am always amazed so many on here who don’t listen either know exactly what is on and is being said to be able to declare it is a mentally challenged fest or the like.

If you really want to Tango then phone the producer and act like an idiot who wants to congratulate Lennon on his glorious achievements.

Then tell the truth on air, you'd never get on otherwise.
Obviously this is the tactic we'd need to use

I would do the opposite. Dont phone or listen! Rangers as a club should ban them from the stadium and give zero interviews or recorded messages from the club. Get them to f.uck along with the bbc, dhaily rhebel and the scum. :mad::mad:
I don't listen. Doesn't mean we don't call and cause grief though

Does anyone in here call in? I don't listen but I sometimes switch on to prove a point that the first subject, team, player will be associated to the mentally challengeds and 9/10 I'm right. Then I switch off.

Should we be swamping them with calls regarding today and yesterday's Times report regarding the paedophile ring at Stad de Gadd. Pick a few days where we just don't leave the issue alone. Even if cut off it'll still eat into their air time.

When they fecked us for the ebt's every caller was a mentally challenged spouting nonsense. Surely as a support we can apply pressure as Clyde are trying to sweep this out of existence. It infuriates me that the likes of Kheevans can dodge this because we don't demand the answers.

What do you expect when their head of sport Lorraine Herbison is married to Mark Hollinshead of hollicom who is being paid to sweep the celtic boys stuff away from the media?

Keevans knew exactly what was going on at the time.

I would rather place my haw maws in a vice and sing tip toe through the tulips, than listen to that mentally challenged shite,

Do your mental health a favour and ban that program from your life

I don’t listen, but I am always amazed so many on here who don’t listen either know exactly what is on and is being said to be able to declare it is a mentally challenged fest or the like.
I'm sure most bears have listened enough over the years to come to this conclusion. It didn't just happen overnight

giphy.gif

That's great. I'll try to see if others are upset about the sexual abuse at Parkhead
why would i be upset, 40 posts an half are yours, nobody cares about that scum radio station so dont make this thread about the victims at the scum hut.

you want to talk about them there is a big thread on it. am out

why would i be upset, 40 posts an half are yours, nobody cares about that scum radio station so dont make this thread about the victims at the scum hut.

you want to talk about them there is a big thread on it. am out
Ok, remember to pick up your tampons on the way out

I met McAvennie at a sportsman’s dinner along with goram a few years ago

asked him why he wasn’t on it any more. He said that that Lorraine herb
What do you expect when their head of sport Lorraine Herbison is married to Mark Hollinshead of hollicom who is being paid to sweep the celtic boys stuff away from the media?

I met McAvennie at a sportsman’s dinner along with goram a few years ago

asked him why he wasn’t on it any more. He said that that Lorraine herbison is a pure cow

If you really want to Tango then phone the producer and act like an idiot who wants to congratulate Lennon on his glorious achievements.

Then tell the truth on air, you'd never get on otherwise.
I’m sure I’ve heard there’s a time delay so they can cut people off before it’s transmitted. What reason do they give for not discussing a decades old paedo ring at the country’s second biggest club? If they say it’s not football related then neither is Tax. This place is getting more like North Korea ffs.

I dont listen to the Clyde phone in, haven't done for years but I do know this, as soon as you mention the celtic paedo ring they will cut you off, Clyde are part of the cover up.

Mate, just listen to it if you want. You don't need a kind of convoluted justification to folk on here before you want to talk about it.

Freedom of choice etc.

Radio Clyde & The Daily Record.

Don’t listen to them, don’t buy them, don’t click them, don’t share them online.

It’s not an overnight solution but it’s the only one. As someone’s already said, there’s plenty of fan based media sources where you can get your news, without it being polluted by people that hate our club.

I just miss the halcyon days of Richard Park and Jimmy Sanderson.
The programme wasn't bunkum in those days.

Sorry, but you are wasting your time.
The agenda has been set.It will never change.

Back