Contactless payments

All this means is the kiosks with contactless will no doubt break down, leaving us with less than we started with.

Also, as someone who likes to watch what I spend, I hate the fact when you use contactless it seems to come off your balance a few days later and not right there and then like with chip and pin. It's annoying.

Yes, apparently I am a moany git. I am sure it will be fine...

Re the Northern Ireland banknote, paid for my shopping in Tesco with a £20 note and the wee lassie serving me in the Scottish store asked if i was ok with the new Northern Ireland notes in my change as it was all they had, i replied '' The land of No Surrender '' would be more than welcome.
The smile on her face was brilliant to see.

About time too, it's painful watching some of the staff trying to count out your change.
Should speed things up a bit in the queues

All this means is the kiosks with contactless will no doubt break down, leaving us with less than we started with.

Also, as someone who likes to watch what I spend, I hate the fact when you use contactless it seems to come off your balance a few days later and not right there and then like with chip and pin. It's annoying.

Does my head in too

Ach, just you have a 3 greaseburger outside then ya miserable bastard :D

Another improvement within our club and yet some folk still want to moan about it!
I'm apparently a dinosaur but even I can see that this is a huge development that should be applauded.
Well done Rangers for making life easier for regular punters!

I would like to see the same quality of pies that you get in the Louden served in the stadium.

I always drive to our home games so like my scran to be good.

Back