Controversial

Fergie with back up from Hateley, went looking for him in the players lounge after the game.

He wasn’t there funnily enough.

Fake news.

Ferguson knocked on the door of the Celtc dressing room and asked Tommy Burns* if his player would be interested in continuing their discussion. Di Canio's arse puckered up and he bottled it. Burns told Fergie, who then walked back to the away dressing room.

*allegedly, was definitely someone in Celtc's management team

Fake news.

Ferguson knocked on the door of the Celtc dressing room and asked Tommy Burns* if his player would be interested in continuing their discussion. Di Canio's arse puckered up and he bottled it. Burns told Fergie, who then walked back to the away dressing room.

*allegedly, was definitely someone in Celtc's management team

Well Hateley must’ve lied to his best pal up here then.

What’s going on? First it was ‘the mentally challenged you respected most‘, now it’s ‘What if we’d signed the Nazi’... Is there something in the water today?

I never liked him and thought they overrated him. I reckon he’d have struggled to get a game for us. He certainly wouldn’t have been guaranteed a jersey.

Far too temperamental for my liking. I think watching that 4-0 game back on YT though Viduka would’ve swapped shirts in a heartbeat and we wouldn’t have complained. He dragged his team through that game. Could’ve been record breaking numbers that game had he no held the ball up so well.

Remember, this is a man who also lied and said Fergie called him a 19th Century Terrorist bastard on the pitch.

Ian had to call Tommy Burns the next day and categorically tell him it was not true.

It was pretty much implied that Burns believed Ferguson but had to back his player.

Was it this fud that used to wear 2 different coloured boots :)) No right in the heed.

"Aww naw annonis oan anaw noo"

We signed Amo, Porrini, Rino and Negri. They signed Annoni and Di Canio, Hearts signed Bruno. No doubt who got the best deals from Italy back then.

AlertChillyIggypops-small.gif

Being a hard-line, violent, racist Catholic Fascist, there was only one club in the Scotland that would ever suit Di Canio and he ended up there.

Nope, he played for the greater good of himself rather than the team. Not a person you would want in your dressing room.

He should have went to Man Utd when Ferguson tried to sign him. Think he stayed with West Ham.

Think he was voted their greatest player of all time actually

Back