Convicted racist Griffiths at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers will say the Orange Order has nothing to do with us.
They are correct of course, its just that they dont give a monkeys feck that thousands of their fans are member of the Orange Institution. Spineless is what our board are.

Ok, time to fess up. I personally have been in some very dark places in the last 30 years, i know what mental problems (depression) means. It is a daily struggle.

However, and I'll take the ban, this wee C**T does not have real mental problems and to hide behind that is the biggest disgrace of all.

I hope one day he realises what depression actually means.

Ban number two, he is despicable wee C**T. An excuse for a human being.
Good luck in your battles my friend, I’m pretty sure there are numerous people on this forum that are/have fought/fighting the same battle including myself.

you are correct. He’s a coke heid degenerate gambler that has been protected by the authorities simply because he wears the rag of the paedophile.

F()ck him and f()ck the enemy.

Last edited:
I like to judge people on various things and make an evaluation on what I observe. Based on this, I can confirm that I would think that some current Celtic players perhaps are decent persons - I do not include Griffiths as one of these and suggest he is an out and out walloper (along with Brown).

They aren't going to admit he has a drug problem as that would open a big can of worms in relation to how many matches did he play while under the influence of drugs, easy option is to remain silent and claim he has mental health issues, I'd also be curious as to how many times he has been drug tested after matches.

I also always wondered if the true reason he was out for months was to allow any drugs in his system to vanish incase he was tested, once in the clear back he comes.

You’ve got it In one , Could be he’s hit the pipe or something and they have had to get him off it ,

What people do I’m their own time is their own Buisness but when your supposed to be a top athlete making a lot of money you need to have some level of self control.

Ok, time to fess up. I personally have been in some very dark places in the last 30 years, i know what mental problems (depression) means. It is a daily struggle.

However, and I'll take the ban, this wee C**T does not have real mental problems and to hide behind that is the biggest disgrace of all.

I hope one day he realises what depression actually means.

Ban number two, he is despicable wee C**T. An excuse for a human being.
I dont believe either him or Lennon have mental health issues and instead disgustingly use this as as a smokescreen for their shameful behaviour

Everyone is missing the point. Here it’s the wee jolly craicster with
The so far unknown mental health problems
The wee scamp can don’t wrong because Timmy’s made it that way

El Buffalo on the other hand goes unprotected and is fair game for anything

Step up Rangers get your act together and fight back

NO ONE is missing the point but the directors.

Do not give them the season ticket money up front, tell them why and they or we are fc_ked.

Don't they publish all bans etc? If so, why wasn't this picked up on?

Isn't it more likely his club are covering up the problem and have somehow managed to keep it out the press? Why hasn't he been dobbed in like Black was?
Worrying thing is if they dont publish bans whats chances he was caught in a drug test and thats been covered up?
If so was it after a game he played in? Should points be deducted? Not saying this has happened but how would anyone know if SFA cover up gambling bans?

One word about mental health problems again and mental health charities and organisations should be all over condemning using that as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back