Coolest Photo in Football History

Maradona hanging out the Central hotel window looking up Hope St. is one of the coolest things I've ever seen on Follow Follow.

2055-large@2x.jpg

:cool:
Must have been looking to see if Bonkers was open!

Yes they do. No idea why you claim they don't.

And the photo is clearly photoahopped. There is NO ONE in the whole stand interacting with Papac. His boots are levitating above a hoarding (and have a weird outline too). I'm no photo expert whatsoever, but this is one of the clearest cases I've ever seen.
Every time this image appears you seem to have an absolute hard on to prove that it’s photoshopped .
I’m a legit Photoshop genius :cool: and if that’s been retouched I would like to shake the hand of the person who did it.

Yes they do. No idea why you claim they don't.

And the photo is clearly photoahopped. There is NO ONE in the whole stand interacting with Papac. His boots are levitating above a hoarding (and have a weird outline too). I'm no photo expert whatsoever, but this is one of the clearest cases I've ever seen.

Someone tricked the PA wire then cause it was on here in the immediate aftermath of the game

Papac is sharper than the rest of the photo. That’s the giveaway for me
Aye that’s called focusing.

It’s 100% real it’s just a smart bit of photography changing the perception of what Sasa was doing.

I can see how some might think it isn’t real however.

And spell his name "Rui Costa"?

Has the word 'spaz' made it into the PC dictionary????

We used to use it all the time and more for a laugh than anything else,

then all of a sudden some wank hole prick in some council somewhere thought he could make a name for himself and get a bonus out of the 'I did this' ideaology,

and now society has gone furrkin tizup!!

Aye that’s called focusing.

It’s 100% real it’s just a smart bit of photography changing the perception of what Sasa was doing.

I can see how some might think it isn’t real however.
It’s not focus mate, it’s resolution. The pixels on Papac are tighter than the rest of the pic

However, whether it’s real or photoshopped, it’s an iconic pic nevertheless

Is that Ian Rush with souness ? You never heard much from him after he finished playing . Never popped up on sky or anything . Must be enjoying a quiet life .

It's accomplished actor Bernard Hill ( Yosser "Giz a job" Hughes )

He thought Graeme Souness looked like him.... :)) in Boys from the Blackstuff

Also played the Captain in The Titanic.

It sank.

Ian Rush wasn't on board.

Ian ferguson grabbing peter grant by the throat... printed it when i was a young lad and made it into a poster !! Cant find it anywhere on the net...

I feel like I’ve missed out on something ( maybe going back to the old board). But I’d be gutted to know that it’s a photoshop. I had this up in my office at work for years. I did think it was slightly odd no one appears to be interacting with Papac but I put that down to other players coming up behind him. I hope I’m not biting at a very obvious wind up!!

Your user name is still the best on the board :)

Back