Copa America 2019

This is the end of an era for Chile.

Two Copa America’s and a semi final ain’t to bad

A ‘golden generation’ that’s actually delivered. I wonder if they’ll hold on for one more tournament, next year’s Copa...?

Two great semi-finals. Excellent finishing from Peru. Here’s hoping they can pull off a shock on Sunday.

Easy win for Brazil in the final by the looks of things.

Anyone think anything will come of the VAR farce from the Brazil - Argentina game?

Easy win for Brazil in the final by the looks of things.

Anyone think anything will come of the VAR farce from the Brazil - Argentina game?

How convenient that the one time VAR didn’t seem to click into action was when it benefited the host nation against their bitter rivals. Almost reminds me of the opening games of the 2014 WC when big decisions all curiously went Brazil’s way.

One was a absolute stonewall penalty, the other was still quite clear and should have been awarded based on other penalty kicks given using VAR.

Probably a stupid question, but as Guyana is technically part of France, is it possible for the French to enter this tournament?

Messi and Medel given red cards for a spot of handbags. I thought Messi was unfortunate. Chileans have been at it since kick-off.

2-0 in the last few minutes of the first half.

Medel barges into Messi on possibly 3 occasions there and Messi got sent off as well. Even the VAR check didn't change the decision which is quite frankly comical.

Messi and Medel given red cards for a spot of handbags. I thought Messi was unfortunate. Chileans have been at it since kick-off.

2-0 in the last few minutes of the first half.

I can't believe a red was given in that situation. I think red is possibly harsh for Medel, but to send off Messi is just an absolute joke and the ref is clearly bias

Well, that's been a lot more eventful than expected.

Pulgar fortunate not to get a red at the end of the half, studs up with intent. A nasty tackle.

The folk who think VAR will ruin football have a point if that was reviewed and Messi still off

What an arsehole Medel is. The Chilean scott Brown.

How can they not reverse that red card after looking at it again?

I barely seen any of this tournament for some reason this time around.

They need to have this tournament once every four years in line with the European and African one for it to mean anything outside of South America.

It's probably been discussed 100 times already but the 3rd one in 4 years is pretty farcical.

I barely seen any of this tournament for some reason this time around.

They need to have this tournament once every four years in line with the European and African one for it to mean anything outside of South America.

It's probably been discussed 100 times already but the 3rd one in 4 years is pretty farcical.

That is what is happening, should have not bothered with next Summers really.

Back