Copa America 2019

Yep, fair point and facts speak for themselves. They are still weak defensively and need better players.

Who should manage them?

Why did they appoint a rookie as manager?

(I'm basing this on memory so could be wrong): For some reason I think they appointed Scaloni because they knew they couldn't get a huge name at this point in time - this doesn't take into account that they can't afford a huge name at any point in the near future. So they went for someone who was cheap, available and who wouldn't make a fuss (easy to control).

It would be easy for me to say a Poch, Simeone etc.......but they're not realistic (affordable) and I don't think Gallardo wants the job at the moment. That being the case I'm surprised they didn't go for the likes of Gareca who is currently managing Peru. Not claiming he is the best manager in the world but he knows how set up a team properly and get them playing good football, he doesn't take any nonsense and he was available (after the World Cup).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Gareca#As_a_manager

Mineirao stadium:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineirão#2019_Copa_América

D9hFJ8_XoAMiv86.jpg

Good game this. I’ve rolled a tenner over to £130 first half just betting on betfair o1.5 free kicks every 5min period, it came in apart from one 5min period where two guys were injured and there was a var review. Knocked me back down a bit but managed to roll it again

Good game this. I’ve rolled a tenner over to £130 first half just betting on betfair o1.5 free kicks every 5min period, it came in apart from one 5min period where two guys were injured and there was a var review. Knocked me back down a bit but managed to roll it again

It's been by far the best game of the tourney.

Japan are giving it a right go.

Why did they appoint a rookie as manager?

I'm a Messi fan but you've got to feel for him. The greatest (or one of) the best players ever quite probably will never get his hands on silverware with Argentina and a large part of that is down to terrible appointments they've made for the Argentina manager's position.

Maradona was a joke years ago and there hasn't been much improvement since.

Wouldn't be surprised if Messi retired for good after this tournament. 32 shortly and what's the point in taking so much flak when the team is going nowhere?

He should never have came back at all, the AFA are a joke. Imagine giving the gig to the previous failure’s assistant ffs. Mugs!

Uruguay will become the dirtiest bastars youve ever seen in the last 30 mins

Thats good for my roller bet haha. Upto 210 now, gonna cash £100 and just roll the other £100

Betfair market o1.5 free kicks in the next 5min period, just under evens!

5 minutes there to decide something by VAR and he give the only outcome nobody would have predicted. Should have been a red for the keeper or a yellow for a dive and yet he gives a yellow to the keeper. Unreal. Why don't they just make the ref go and look at the screen immediately instead of making him stand like a dick for 3 minutes in the middle of the pitch.

Have COMNEBOL not watched the World Cup or Champions League? Shocking, every single match.

5 minutes there to decide something by VAR and he give the only outcome nobody would have predicted. Should have been a red for the keeper or a yellow for a dive and yet he gives a yellow to the keeper. Unreal. Why don't they just make the ref go and look at the screen immediately instead of making him stand like a dick for 3 minutes in the middle of the pitch.

Have COMNEBOL not watched the World Cup or Champions League? Shocking, every single match.

Honestly it’s a disgusting farce mate

Argentina v Qatar just kicked off..
argies need to win tonight...
another disappointing tournament for them so far..

Back