Copa America 2021 - Live on the BBC

I guess the camera crew from this game haven't learned from Eriksen yesterday?

obviously not as serious but 5 replays of that Venezuelan boy clashing heads? almost as if they were enjoying it as well, getting closer and closer

Peru's new strip:

E3neQ7nXoAEAUeW

E3neRIqWEAMkGrL

I think Zapata and Muriel will both start but I haven't seen any official lineups (or even rumours).

Sometimes livescore can put up a list that they think will start - to be fair they are usually pretty accurate.

Any reason for the very strange line up?.

I din't see the game but I can only assume it is based on their performance against Argentina.

Strange as this will sound I've always thought Barrios is Colombia's key player. He is the platform from which the attacking players can build.

Borre will provide a lot of running power but there is no doubt in my mind that Zapata is their best striker. It is a surprise he isn't playing.

Really surprised at the amount of changes, not sure I’ll see the match so hopefully wake up in a few hours and Buff’s bagged a treble.

James after being left out of Colombia's Copa América squad, claiming coach Rueda "disrespected him." "I made it clear I wanted to play. But the coach decided otherwise. I respect that. But I don't agree; they've disrespected me."

Juan Cuadrado: "We have always said that nobody is more important than the team, because when we're united we're stronger."

Wonder who he is referring to? :shh:

Anyone who saw the Col - ECU game say how Ecuador's Piero Hincapie played?

He's a 19 y/o left sided centre back who came through the IDV youth academy and is currently with Talleres in Argentina. From the very little I've seen of him he has looked an interesting prospect.

Back