Copa America 2021 - Live on the BBC

Conmebol decides to suspend Marcelo Moreno Martins for 1 match for his criticism of Conmebol. He will also have to pay a $20,000 fine.

E4LRSt2XwAIrk7M

Conmebol decides to suspend Marcelo Moreno Martins for 1 match for his criticism of Conmebol. He will also have to pay a $20,000 fine.

E4LRSt2XwAIrk7M
Marcelo Martins answers back at the suspension and fine imposed by Conmebol. “Unfortunately, my worries because of my Covid situation, that left me without playing was interpreted wrong by the people that post my social media stuff.”

E4MIBATWYAIFm9w

Colombia's main daily paper eltiempo's match report on Colombia's nil-nil draw against Venezuela yesterday. "Colombia crash against the wall: Faríñez"

E4L_5UKXoAQkPGE

Predictions?

Suarez and Cavani are still a deadly duo.

1-1 or 2-1 Uruguay I reckon.

Messi's quite good isn't he.

Cavani should've had a pen there I reckon. Surprised VAR never had a look.

BTW so far from what I've seen I don't think any of the bigger European nations will be too worried about Brazil or Argentina next year at the World Cup.

Argentina clearly attempting to scum their way through the tournament 1-0 with Otamendi in defence... can't see any flaws in this strategy... :D

Wee Alfie gets a spot on the bench. They started with Zapata and Borja up top. Hopefully the wee man gets some minutes. Funnily enough Borja reminds me of Alfie a wee bit.

Hahah if you had to guess any player involved you’d have said Vidal.

The official line is that the bubble was broken by a hairdresser coming in to cut the hair of players. Covid tests have come back negative. Unsurprisingly, many are saying this is a cover-up.

Uruguay want access to cctv cameras to see if the bubble ws broken more than once so they can get the three points without having to play tonight's game.

The official line is that the bubble was broken by a hairdresser coming in to cut the hair of players. Covid tests have come back negative. Unsurprisingly, many are saying this is a cover-up.

Uruguay want access to cctv cameras to see if the bubble ws broken more than once so they can get the three points without having to play tonight's game.
I thought hairdressers were permitted as the players are classed as entertainers?.

I thought hairdressers were permitted as the players are classed as entertainers?.

No idea.

Training for the Chile team had been cancelled for the previous two days so lots of rumours going about. If hairdressers are allowed then it is no surprise it is the official line. True or not, nobody will believe it, though. :D

No idea.

Training for the Chile team had been cancelled for the previous two days so lots of rumours going about. If hairdressers are allowed then it is no surprise it is the official line. True or not, nobody will believe it, though. :D
Aye, the hooker story is probably more legit and far more amusing :))

Back