Copa Libertadores 2018

What a load of bollocks!
Boca's origins - founded by immigrants, socio economic, political leanings and general demographic are fare more akin to the mentally challengeds. As opposed to River who have more of a background similar to ours.

Not saying there is an exact correlation but that's the way it is.

Boca's origins - founded by immigrants, socio economic, political leanings and general demographic are fare more akin to the mentally challengeds. As opposed to River who have more of a background similar to ours.

River were formed in the same neighborhood before moving. The rest of it is also just shite. What do you even mean by "general demographic"?

Fair enough if you support River but stop the ignorant nonsense at least.

Boca look like they have a bit more cutting edge about them. Put a few quid on them so it will be plain sailing for River all the way now.

River were formed in the same neighborhood before moving. The rest of it is also just shite. What do you even mean by "general demographic"?

Fair enough if you support River but stop the ignorant nonsense at least.
Come back to me when you've read up properly on it.

Sets it up for the mother of all second halves. River be the chickens and choke again?

Such a massive game.

I had btts but i want Boca to win so not sure if i should just cash out for my stake back

If Benedetto had pulled that face at an opponent after he'd scored in the SPFL he'd have been sent off!
Stop and just think about that for a moment!

This is a fact

Back