Copa Libertadores 2018

Boca's origins - founded by immigrants, socio economic, political leanings and general demographic are fare more akin to the mentally challengeds. As opposed to River who have more of a background similar to ours.

Not saying there is an exact correlation but that's the way it is.
Wow, what nonsense!

I'm amazed at how many proper supporters seem to be there. Did the clubs pay for their travel etc?

I'm amazed at how many proper supporters seem to be there. Did the clubs pay for their travel etc?
It's billed as the "greatest final of all time" so it's no wonder the game's well attended.
There are thousands of Spanish folk that have their favourite Argentinian team and there are also thousands of Argentinians that have made the trip over.
I don't think the clubs have paid for any fans to go over.
My boy has a few students that have managed to travel from BA to Madrid but they tend to come from "well to do" families......and oh %^*&, River have just scored!
:(

Too many half and half scarves in the crowd. Sickening.

'Mon River !!!
You need to take a chill pill mate!
The game's being played in a neutral country and fans that attend the game and buy a half and half scarf are "sickening!"
They're obviously taking sides but perhaps they might just want a momento of the occasion.
Has that bit of harmless fun ever occurred to you?

Back