Copa Libertadores 2020 - Final Live on IPlayer at 8pm Saturday

EpT9FvVXEAY6ctV

River v Palmeiras will be great. Is it on BBC or just iPlayer?
On iPlayer, red button and website as far as I’ve seen advertised.
Good win for Racing but heard today that after getting the backroom and boardroom sorted internal politics seem to be gathering against Diego Milito with a view to removing the Racing legend from his role in the club! Any info Dr G? Seems like Racing self destruct is resurrecting :eek:

On iPlayer, red button and website as far as I’ve seen advertised.
Good win for Racing but heard today that after getting the backroom and boardroom sorted internal politics seem to be gathering against Diego Milito with a view to removing the Racing legend from his role in the club! Any info Dr G? Seems like Racing self destruct is resurrecting :eek:

Thanks for that Dr G. although it’s not entirely pleasant reading for a Racing fan. Milito is a playing legend for Racing and, as Rangers fans know only too well, that doesn’t always transfer to “managerial” roles he seemed to be very much on the right track. Finally Racing seemed ready to raise an assault on titles and we do this?? ¡Ay Carumba! They’ll look silly if we get by Boca in the CL. Milito ..... only man with 2 title wins with Racing !! Fan as boy and man and player ..... let’s hope for a rethink for the real Lions of 67.

Thanks for that Dr G. although it’s not entirely pleasant reading for a Racing fan. Milito is a playing legend for Racing and, as Rangers fans know only too well, that doesn’t always transfer to “managerial” roles he seemed to be very much on the right track. Finally Racing seemed ready to raise an assault on titles and we do this?? ¡Ay Carumba! They’ll look silly if we get by Boca in the CL. Milito ..... only man with 2 title wins with Racing !! Fan as boy and man and player ..... let’s hope for a rethink for the real Lions of 67.

Victor Blanco re-elected as President of Racing:

Surely Alfie could have a word and tell him we’re the perfect launching pad for young Colombian talent :)) the boy is going to be special !

drgriffen. You might find these interesting, I did the Maradona one on Sunday with the Argentinos Juniors Guide, was really good - learnt loads and got to ask the Guide various things about Maradona, the Club and Argentinian Football.

drgriffen. You might find these interesting, I did the Maradona one on Sunday with the Argentinos Juniors Guide, was really good - learnt loads and got to ask the Guide various things about Maradona, the Club and Argentinian Football.

Thanks, will check this out.

I did the Argentinos Jnrs tour one of the times I was in Argentina. Was really good. Included the museum, a game and we got to go on the pitch after the match was finished (fans were still in the ground).

Thanks, will check this out.

I did the Argentinos Jnrs tour one of the times I was in Argentina. Was really good. Included the museum, a game and we got to go on the pitch after the match was finished (fans were still in the ground).
It is one I wish I had gone to when I was there, I might actually do the Tour just about the Club with the same Guide to be honest - they show you the Museum etc... on that. Obviously nowhere near actually going but fills in a few hours well right now!

It wouldn't be a surprise to see another penalty shoot-out.

Racing won last season at La Bombonera. It also wouldn't be a surprise to see them doing likewise again.

This is going to be close. Hopefully Boca win!

Was a fairly even game in first leg and as the drink kicks in the 6/1 on Racing is becoming increasingly enticing! No crowd so Bombonera will be less intimidating ..... Forza Racing :)):))

Back