Copa Libertadores 2020 - Final Live on IPlayer at 8pm Saturday

All the Libertadores winning managers:

Ep7t4doXYAIEOW0

Looking forward to these 2 games. 2 Argentina v Brazil semis with the prospect of another River v Boca final :)) if that happens it could have been interesting with the final in Brazil had fans been allowed:)):))
Do they intend to stick to the one-off final Dr G?

Looking forward to these 2 games. 2 Argentina v Brazil semis with the prospect of another River v Boca final :)) if that happens it could have been interesting with the final in Brazil had fans been allowed:)):))
Do they intend to stick to the one-off final Dr G?

Yes. Game to be played at the Maracana.

Might this be a market for us post Brexit?

The likes of Uruguay, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela could be but there has been no inclination (rumours) of us looking at players in this region so I don't envisage this changing despite it being slightly easier to sign players from the region.

I'd imagine Premiership and Championship clubs will be hoovering up the available talent, if they have knowledge of the area. They can afford the time and money on these investments.

The likes of Uruguay, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela could be but there has been no inclination (rumours) of us looking at players in this region so I don't envisage this changing despite it being slightly easier to sign players from the region.

I'd imagine Premiership and Championship clubs will be hoovering up the available talent, if they have knowledge of the area. They can afford the time and money on these investments.

Thought with Michael Beale working in Brazil we might look in to it.

Palmeiras vs River Plate about to start on the BBC Red Button, Freeview 601, Sky Channel 980, Virgin Channel 991 or online on the BBC Website.

Game has flown by. Couldn’t make a defence out of either team. I wouldn’t bet on second leg finishing 0-0 so River just need to stay in the tie

River Plate losing the head here. 2-0 down.

Conceded a goal from the striker being unable to pass the ball five yards and the defenders miles out of position.

South American football summed up in one tackle, good attempted boot up the arse for good measure to ensure the sending off.

Bloke commentating clueless, referring to the Monumental as the Palmeiras playground, terrible like.

Enjoyed that :)) 2 teams who obviously know that defending isn’t a strength so they go at it. Sending off for that ludicrous challenge has done for any chance River had. Looking forward to Boca v Santos. Not sure it’ll be much different. From what I’ve seen both of them are better going forward too:)):))

hopefully commentator knows which stadium the Boca game is in :))

Ooft, never saw that coming. Neither of the Brazilian sides have been in good form.

I would never rule out River in the Copa but the defeat seems too big to overturn.

Ooft, never saw that coming. Neither of the Brazilian sides have been in good form.

I would never rule out River in the Copa but the defeat seems too big to overturn.

Could be the second year in a row that a foreign coach leads a team to the Libertadores.

Can't see River coming back from this.

Bloke commentating clueless, referring to the Monumental as the Palmeiras playground, terrible like.

It's as if they knew that River play at the Monumental and just assumed that's where it was. It was a totally different shape never mind anything else ffs.

Really enjoyed the game, Palmeiras were 4/1 pre match.

It's as if they knew that River play at the Monumental and just assumed that's where it was. It was a totally different shape never mind anything else ffs.

Really enjoyed the game, Palmeiras were 4/1 pre match.
Was in an awful mood when I wrote that after a crap day at work but jesus, he said something about it 4/5 times. Enjoy watching the matches, different type of Football really.

Looking forward to tonight’s game. Predicting nothing after last night! Liked young Jorge up front for Santos when I watched their QF and Boca put my team (Racing) out so I’ll hope for another away win :)) :))

Back