Copa Libertadores 2020 - Final Live on IPlayer at 8pm Saturday

Thanks for posting.

Big game for him tonight against Nacional. Will be an interesting test as despite the opening leg finishing 0-0 (in Ecuador) they still have a decent chance of going through.

If you haven't seen him play check out Moises Caicedo. He's a 19 y/o defensive mid and looks a real prospect.
Brilliant achievement so far. Would be nice to see them go further.

I haven’t seen him at all to be honest. Will he go to a top league right away?

I’ll try to watch a bit tonight. They sound an interesting side. Great the games are on the LiveScore app.

I’ll try to watch a bit tonight. They sound an interesting side. Great the games are on the LiveScore app.

He could play in one of the top 5 leagues with a smaller club or with a bigger club in a smaller league - if that makes sense. :D I will be surprised if a lot of teams aren't watching him.

I will add, IdV seem to be a well run club. Have a plan and trust what they are doing ie they give it time, something that is a scarcity in SA football.

Terrific win in Brazil by Boca. And somewhat fitting that Tevez scores.

The tie is not over, though. Internacional looked dangerous.

EoR4snIWMAEMd9o

Good result for Gremio now unbeaten in their last five matches in Brazil Serie A, up to 4th with 10 points off the top. Santos not far behind so should be a good quarter final.
Great to see Inter out :cool:

Santos away to Flamengo this weekemd so no real chance to rest players.

What's the latest with Pavon? Is he returning to Boca or did they agree a fee with LA Galaxy?

Haven't read anything definite. Only that LA Galaxy were in negotiations with Boca over a deal.

Would like to see him move to Spain or England as he seems to have got his form back. At his best he would be a real asset for any club just below the very top teams.

I’m a tad confused with tournament format this year but regardless I do know Racing v Boca is on about 3 hours after Rangers pump St. Mirren out the LC so it’s a long lie for me on Thursday :)) :)) FORZA RACING !! Just not sure if it’s QF, last 16 or play off:eek::))

I’m a tad confused with tournament format this year but regardless I do know Racing v Boca is on about 3 hours after Rangers pump St. Mirren out the LC so it’s a long lie for me on Thursday :)) :)) FORZA RACING !! Just not sure if it’s QF, last 16 or play off:eek::))

Boca are a match behind due to the first leg tie of their match against Internacional being postponed after the death of Maradona. They are playing the first leg tomorrow when all the other ties are playing the second leg.

Boca are a match behind due to the first leg tie of their match against Internacional being postponed after the death of Maradona. They are playing the first leg tomorrow when all the other ties are playing the second leg.

Thanks Dr G as ever :)). Checked BBC listings and they’re covering the 2nd leg. I’m sure I’ll find the 1st leg somewhere :)). Tough, as you’d expect at this stage of the tournament, but winnable for Racing :)) the true Lions of ‘67:)):))

Back