Copa Libertadores 2020

drgriffen

Jelle1880

Tevez now 5 goals behind Riquelme as all time Copa Libertadores goalscorer.

I wonder if he'll break it, I don't think he'll continue playing that much longer at 36.

drgriffen

Tevez now 5 goals behind Riquelme as all time Copa Libertadores goalscorer.

I wonder if he'll break it, I don't think he'll continue playing that much longer at 36.

That's him now got 20 so he's 3 behind Palermo, as well. As you say, he probably wont play much longer so will need to start scoring more regularly.

Long way behind the all-time top scorer: Alberto Spencer (54).

drgriffen

Domenec Torrent and his assistants have been sacked by Flamengo. They were defeated 4-0 yesterday.

To put this in perspective, though, Flamengo are third, one point behind leaders Internacional. They also won their Libertadores group.

Looks more like a sacking based on the brilliance of last season rather than any failure, so far.

Coudet and Ceni being mentioned as potential replacements.

bluetonic

Domenec Torrent and his assistants have been sacked by Flamengo. They were defeated 4-0 yesterday.

To put this in perspective, though, Flamengo are third, one point behind leaders Internacional. They also won their Libertadores group.

Looks more like a sacking based on the brilliance of last season rather than any failure, so far.

Coudet and Ceni being mentioned as potential replacements.

Can’t believe the season Inter are having

drgriffen

Can’t believe the season Inter are having

Don't really follow Brazilian football so had a look at the table. Pretty close between 1st and 8th - ironically Internacional and Gremio. Looks like it should be an exciting season.

bluetonic

Don't really follow Brazilian football so had a look at the table. Pretty close between 1st and 8th - ironically Internacional and Gremio. Looks like it should be an exciting season.

Only a few points between 1st and 8th, it’s what I like about that league the top place can change from week to week.
Inter were relegated two seasons ago from Serie A so doing well, unfortunately

drgriffen

Only a few points between 1st and 8th, it’s what I like about that league the top place can change from week to week.
Inter were relegated two seasons ago from Serie A so doing well, unfortunately

Didn't realise that. Some record for Thiago this season 15 in 17 for an attacking mid.

That's the thing about South American leagues. Since money is an issue, if a club does well then it tends to lose a lot of players for the following season - Flamengo are a slight anomally. Should be an exciting second half to the season.

change consent