Copa Libertadores 2020 - Final Live on IPlayer at 8pm Saturday

drgriffen

Tomorrow sees the draw for the 2020 Libertadores. Here's all the information required:

EL7iLJ5X0AAYmbS.jpg:large

EL7fiy4X0AE-Ozs.jpg:large

River must be still booting themselves upside down from the final along with me 100 on at 9/4 ffs boo hoo lol

Some of there stadiums in South America are mental away fans kept in cages great for watching when you have insomnia though

Still cant believe the Boca v River final got moved to Madrid the other year, mad bassas

Last year's finalists Flamengo & River Plate have got to be be up there with a chance again.
As usual in S.America it is hard to keep a squad together for long, but their managers Jorge & Gallardo are excellent and will be just as important to keep for their teams.

Gabigol as joined Flamengo permanently from Inter. Contract runs until 2024.

Globo Esporte reporting that Ajax made an offer for São Paulo player Antony:

Keisuke Honda close to joining Botafogo.

Flamengo have signed centre back Léo Pereira from Atletico Paranaense for €7m:

Flamengo have loaned Pablo Marí to Arsenal until June for a 5m euros fee + an option to buy (value not disclosed).

Bruno Henrique has extended his contract with Flamengo until 2023.

At the moment I would say it is highly unlikely. Flamengo look like they are trying to build a dynasty so it is really hard to see past them.

I had a look and only 4 non-Argie/Brazilian teams have won the Libertadores since 1992.

When the betting goes back up for the Winner I will stick it up on here so you know who is seen as favs by them mate.

Be following this thread throughout the Competition, Cheers.

Back