Copa Libertadores 2020 - Final Live on IPlayer at 8pm Saturday

Jorge Jesus has signed a new one-year deal with Flamengo for around €4m, making him the highest paid coach in Brazilian football history.

EZ18Jq1XQAAwUPQ

EZ18JrxXYAEVbo9

I don't know much about the guy, but it is something different. Think they were looking for someone outside the Brazilian bubble after the success of Jesus. Apparently they wanted Gallardo but he wasn't interested.
I thought Gallardo would be in Europe by now. Has there been interest?

He said he was staying until the end of the year (at least) but with covid who knows how this changes things?

Nothing new. Only interest was from Atletico and Lyon
True. COVID could completely change his thinking on what he wants to do. A top coach though. He would do very well.

I’m hoping that Peñarol have a good run so I can see more of Pellistri. I’ve seen wee bits and he looks like he could one of the next big stars.

I’ve got a feeling that Palmeiras will it this year.

Apparently half of Boca's squad tested positive for Covid a few days ago Conmebol have said they are fine to play with said players they are away to Libertad.

I’m hoping that Peñarol have a good run so I can see more of Pellistri. I’ve seen wee bits and he looks like he could one of the next big stars.

I’ve got a feeling that Palmeiras will it this year.

Pellistri looks the real deal. Linked with all the usual suspects.

Uruguayan market is full of talent.

Apparently half of Boca's squad tested positive for Covid a few days ago Conmebol have said they are fine to play with said players they are away to Libertad.

Libertad threatening to go to court unless health protocols are enforced.

Eh65fmRXcAAjNt5

Eh65khLWoAAGqzB

I’ve been enjoying it so far, I’m patiently waiting for January and the continuation of the Sudamericana.

I want to see more of Matias Azero from River (Montevideo).

Watching São Paulo v River Plate. Handbags at halftime after the worse drop ball I’ve ever seen from a ref :))

Back