Copa Libertadores 2021

If you press the red button on Strictly Come Dancing then you can scroll to the football. That said, Claudia & Tess are good for another couple of minutes as it says ‘Starting Shortly’ on my screen

I love these broadcasts, it’s usually some bloke sitting in a broom cupboard the BBC commentating whilst battering into a pot noodle.

Now, where is the fucking broadcast.

By the way, there’s a wee play button at the side I had to press ahahaha. Wonder how long that was there.

Hopeless from BBC. I'm watching a Spanish stream via Bein now, early Palmeiras goal setting the game up nicely.

Chucked waiting on the Beeb.

Now watching on Bein Sport. With added bonus of SHITE AMERICAN COMMENTARY

Bit gutted it’s two Brazilian teams….one of River Plate or Boca Juniors should always be in this final

The Flamengo/River 2019 one was outstanding, late winners and red cards.

Wasn’t there one between the big two argies that got played in Madrid a few years ago ?

I’m a massive Hispanophile. I’m interested in colonial Spanish history and the Spanish speaking countries of Latin America. It’s always irritated me that there’s just one Portuguese country there, sticking out like a sore thumb

The crowd reminds me of the 1984 Scottish league cup final. The Flamengo (Rangers) end is rammed whilst there’s massive gaps in the Palmeiras (Celtic) end

Where about a is it on the iPlayer. Only live options I’m getting on my phone is that fat mickey bastard John Higgins and snooker?

Last edited:
Back