Copenhagen Coach thanking Rangers

mentally challengeds will NOT be happy!

5-E0-BA5-B9-8-D82-4059-BC64-EBB8-A0-F6578-F.gif

Has he just robbed the place?

Still out in the middle of the Persian Gulf and not got to see all of this in all it’s glory.

Not even the rocking of the ship or missing the TV coverage can dampen my sheer delight this morning. Back of 9.00am here just now and I’m still buzzing from late night 2:00am FF session last night reading all those glorious goals hitting the net.

Keep it coming bears. LOL :)

Still out in the middle of the Persian Gulf and not got to see all of this in all it’s glory.

Not even the rocking of the ship or missing the TV coverage can dampen my sheer delight this morning. Back of 9.00am here just now and I’m still buzzing from late night 2:00am FF session last night reading all those glorious goals hitting the net.

Feel your pain bud. Was stuck on a ship off the coast of Oman when we beat the tims 3-2 (aluko goal).

Was getting text updates from my pal and jumping about my cabin.

Feel your pain bud. Was stuck on a ship off the coast of Oman when we beat the tims 3-2 (aluko goal).

Was getting text updates from my pal and jumping about my cabin.

Telecommunications still not Oman’s strongest suit :)

I’m honestly not caring. Too happy with the last 2 days to let anything spoil my day. Hahaha

How come you are there mate ? Navy ?

Hmmmm, not sure i like this. We have a coefficient to think of.........

Actually, i do like this. Get it right up them.

Just had one of those hidden bigot ones tell me how happy he is that we qualified am I less of a man for not wishing the same or just honest ))

Expect a charge coming our way from the SFA, ‘not acting in the best interests of football’, or some such bitterness from their puppet-master at the piggery

They surely offer our opponents the same professional curtesy, or have done in the past. This is not news other than a fun GIRUY

Ya beauty....had a little chuckle to myself when I read this post. Fantastic, the great unwashed will be spewing.

Back