Copenhagen goalscorer charged by cops

What are they gonna do, extradite the player from Denmark?

Time is the ultimate priority and precious resource the police force have, and this is nothing other than utterly wasting it. A fucking shambles as always Scotland.
No doubt the wee sturge will want a public enquiry herself as her core support were deeply distressed at the result as well

Raging mentally challengeds abusing their power because their team lost even though the reason the copper got knocked down in the first place is because he put himself in that situation

slo mo of this incident. Instigated by the police
Slo mo is revealing. The cop got up then retaliated by pushing the player in the back who knocked him over.
Other cops appear to get into an altercation with visiting fans support guys.
It looks to me like the Police caused everything that went on by being far too heavy handed.

slo mo of this incident. Instigated by the police
I wasn’t aware that the police could manhandle you without permission.
i also wasn’t aware that it was an offence to celebrate a goal in front of your own fans. That police officer was trying to show how big his cock was by pointing at his headwear, it’s not the players fault he bathed him over.

the police in this country are a disgrace. Bring back the good old days when you were allowed to celebrate and the police minded their own business.

I seen a video of the incident from the other side, there was no need for that amount of police and stewards in that bit nonsense.

The logical follow on from this is a bad challenge on the pitch, PC Plod seeing it and decides to make a name for himself and running on the pitch and handcuffs the player who made said hefty challenge.

Can you imagine the outcry if Officer 1690 did this at Ibrox to the Lego eater?

Keystone.gif

Useless bastards also lifted one of the Copenhagen stewards as well, the yestapo wont come out of this well if it ever reaches court , as many have said its one rule for the Paedos and another for the rest of us.

Watching the slow motion clip looks like there is a film crew from Copenhagen in the mix

Looks like it.

Also the guys in the purple bibs are actually stewards specifically there for the visiting support. (Don't know if they help with language or fans getting lost etc but they are there to help the away fans anyway.)

Here is one of them being dragged away by cops last night:

Watching the videos it's not clear exactly what the cops are trying to do here.
Presumably they are told before the match to stop opposing players celebrating with their fans?

Was there a similar police presence in the corner vs Braga last week?
I don't think there was. For 2nd goal I think all the Braga players did stay on the pitch.

That's ridiculous footage.

the thing isthough that wasnt a rookie cop getting annoyed that was a decorated police officer with years of experience working in glasgow that couldnt contain his emotions at a fvcking football game

Right? It looks at first like he is trying to stop their player from celebrating by chasing him, grabbing him and then trying to give him a telling off. WTF?

Then you've got a good few of the other cops getting into in with photographers and Copenhagen's own stewards.

How is that happening at a last 32 European football match in Western Europe?

There's no need at all.
If it's a safety issue then UEFA needs to step in and close the unsafe parts of the ground.
Otherwise there is no need at all for stewards, and especially not for fucking COPS, to be interfering with players at all. It's up to the ref.

Right? It looks at first like he is trying to stop their player from celebrating by chasing him, grabbing him and then trying to give him a telling off. WTF?

Then you've got a good few of the other cops getting into in with photographers and Copenhagen's own stewards.

How is that happening at a last 32 European football match in Western Europe?

There's no need at all.
If it's a safety issue then UEFA needs to step in and close the unsafe parts of the ground.
Otherwise there is no need at all for stewards, and especially not for fucking COPS, to be interfering with players at all. It's up to the ref.
what would uefa do if he got huckled during the game the police sellic and the snp would have big questions to answer

When the goal is scored you see more police coming out from beside the stand. That can't be accidental they must be under orders

Last edited:
From Copenhagen's website: https://www.fck.dk/nyhed/episoden-omkring-pep-biels-scoring

THE EPISODE AROUND PEP BIEL'S SCORING
28/02 2020 11:48
In connection with Pep Biel's score to 2-1 at Celtic Park tumult down in front of FCK's fan section after an official grabbed Pep Biel during the cheer.
One of our stewards tried to prevent the clash and was subsequently carried away and talked to Scottish police. Michael Santos also spoke to the police and in connection with the police report, charges have been raised against both.
They traveled home with the team after the match and we are now awaiting if Scottish police want to go ahead with the case and of course contribute if they want more from us.
Those involved are not going to comment on the episode.

What an utter disgrace of a country we live in. Said it last night, that would never happen anywhere else and if it happened to the scum our media would be going crazy over it. To add insult and charge the player is just petty and reflects terribly on our country. The guy was celebrating a goal, like any other player, and was assaulted by a police officer using excessive force.

the thing isthough that wasnt a rookie cop getting annoyed that was a decorated police officer with years of experience working in glasgow that couldnt contain his emotions at a fvcking football game
This country under the SNP/sinnfein has become the Laughing stock of the World,i am ashamed to be Scottish, this should be taken up by the international players union, if their is one, Copenhagen should respond with charges against the Scottish police for numerous assaults on their 2 players, furthermore, the players should get together and refuse to ever play at the crime scene again, as no player can go there and do their job safely, it should also be incumbent for UEFA to be involved after all, they sent them there, the Scottish police are fastly losing any respect that decent law abiding people may have left for them,Lies cover ups, stitch ups,evidence going missing, children being raped, people lying dead in ditches for days, PHONE CALLS GOING UNRECORDED, for people that think they are only doing their job, so were the police at HILLSBOROUGH

I hope uefa hammer the scum for their security and policing of
From Copenhagen's website: https://www.fck.dk/nyhed/episoden-omkring-pep-biels-scoring

THE EPISODE AROUND PEP BIEL'S SCORING
28/02 2020 11:48
In connection with Pep Biel's score to 2-1 at Celtic Park tumult down in front of FCK's fan section after an official grabbed Pep Biel during the cheer.
One of our stewards tried to prevent the clash and was subsequently carried away and talked to Scottish police. Michael Santos also spoke to the police and in connection with the police report, charges have been raised against both.
They traveled home with the team after the match and we are now awaiting if Scottish police want to go ahead with the case and of course contribute if they want more from us.
Those involved are not going to comment on the episode.
That report states both players were charged, what a cluster %^*& of emberassment.oops nope reread its an official of Copenhagen.

Slo mo is revealing. The cop got up then retaliated by pushing the player in the back who knocked him over.
Other cops appear to get into an altercation with visiting fans support guys.
It looks to me like the Police caused everything that went on by being far too heavy handed.
Exactly what I was going to say. They've charged the second player (not the scorer) and the FCK steward (in the purple bib) who was remonstrating with Scotland's Finest.

I'll bet my life on the cop involved being a Tim supporter who let his bias get the better of him. Should be sacked. Cops are supposed to be objective. They are there to protect the public, not set out to cause trouble. We will all know a Cop whose overstepped that line though.

Completely reasonable force.

The goalscorer had just left the football field, he was not committing a criminal offence or even about to commit an offence.

So the officer manhandling him is commiting assualt.

His friend has just pushed the officer away to stop his friend being further assaulted.

Police officer should be charged for the initial offence.

Back