Copland Toilets last night

The last I heard, Greg reports to the Safety Officer.

That in itself is a pile of shite.

Direct into Robertson for me.

We make up a huge amount of the clubs revenue and we get treated with utter contempt.

Greg doesn’t stand a chance in helping achieving our goals whilst he’s hidden in a cupboard reporting to Safety Stan.
How would you feel if you got criticised off thousands of people on a weekly basis because your superiors have told you that you can’t do your job

@Uncle Albert said before that he’d been told off Greg that he had been told he wasn’t allowed to answer fans’ queries on social media. If that was the case, why Have a twitter account

I’d be frustrated if there was barriers put in place which affected my ability to do my job. The club superiors must’ve told him not to engage on social media, no way he’d have stopped without that instruction

Everything leads back to the board

Just point blank don’t go to the toilet at Ibrox anyway, usually go to the Village hotel before and after for the toilet when walking to the car.

The complete and utter brazen disrespect the board have for the fans is mind blowing.

Arguably the worst out of all the clubs in our league.

I'll admit I've largely been guilty of turning a blind eye to certain issues within the stadium and accepting it for what it is in the grand scheme of things, given the abundance of problems the board has faced in the last 7 years, never mind putting a winning team on the park again.

However as we hopefully move towards self sustainability soon, the club should be seriously looking at upgrading basic facilities within the stadium in the short to medium term 100%.

What the average punter has to put up with on a match day is frankly a disgrace in this day and age for a club of our size.

My worry is, with a huge waiting list for season tickets. Do they care enough to do anything about it?

never ceases to amaze me how some of our fans go on about our stadium, about being a bluenose, staunchness etc, etc.....then treat the place like their own personal sh1tehole. Not a care, no respect for the place.

The toilets don't get into that state by some mysterious occurrence, it's our very own who are literally taking the p1ss and sh1tting on their doorstep.

Granted the stadium badly needs maintainence and repairs, but ffs some of our fans are causing this through their complete disregard for the surroundings and fellow supporters

As said previously, the toilets in the West Enclosure are horrendous, you can hardly breathe with the amount of smoke. We also need to cater for the number of females who now attend the games.

never ceases to amaze me how some of our fans go on about our stadium, about being a bluenose, staunchness etc, etc.....then treat the place like their own personal sh1tehole. Not a care, no respect for the place.

The toilets don't get into that state by some mysterious occurrence, it's our very own who are literally taking the p1ss and sh1tting on their doorstep.

Granted the stadium badly needs maintainence and repairs, but ffs some of our fans are causing this through their complete disregard for the surroundings and fellow supporters

The amount of people that just walk in and pish next to the urinals rather than in them is disgusting.

I get it's just "toilets" but still, we all need to use them.

As you say, maintenance and repairs necessary, but some people just add to the conditions and problems.

I'll admit I've largely been guilty of turning a blind eye to certain issues within the stadium and accepting it for what it is in the grand scheme of things, given the abundance of problems the board has faced in the last 7 years, never mind putting a winning team on the park again.

However as we hopefully move towards self sustainability soon, the club should be seriously looking at upgrading basic facilities within the stadium in the short to medium term 100%.

What the average punter has to put up with on a match day is frankly a disgrace in this day and age for a club of our size.

My worry is, with a huge waiting list for season tickets. Do they care enough to do anything about it?
If they care about a good impression of the Club, then absolutely. As said above it's a wonder how they pass health and safety regs. Bordering on a health hazzard.

the facilities are one of the main reasons i wouldnt take my daughter (5 years old) to games just now

the stadium is absolutely bogging in places
I took my wee girl to Spurs. Thankfully, one of the security guys unlocked the disabled toilets for me. Half time too.

But aye, that was my fear.

We are treated like shite.
Take our ST money and provide toilets that if any another establishment would be closed down.
Doesn’t help when a small percentage of our own fans are smoking non stop and taking patsys charged out their brain with no care or respect for others around them.

Were main stand front,i dont care about toilets as just used to it :oops: the 2 inch piss deep around urinals and feet as seen since early 80,s..
But yes if Rangers want to move into the a new way of toilets put a few hundred grand aside and bring them into the 1990,s:D

Doesn’t help when a small percentage of our own fans are smoking non stop and taking patsys charged out their brain with no care or respect for others around them.
Unsure has to what that has to do with the horrendous condition of the toilets.
It's a valid point but not related.

My grandad had terrible stomach problems and the state of the toilets stopped him coming to Ibrox as he was afraid if he had a bad attack of his chrones he wouldn't have been able to access a suitably clean toilet to go to. This was 20 years ago and things have only got worse since then.

I couldn't imagine needing to go for a toalie in Ibrox. The last time I seen a cubicle it was absolutely revolting.

• Angry
Reactions: VGM
The stadium needs a massive upgrade. Not the visible areas but the concourses and toilets as well as the food outlets are from the dark ages. Frankly it’s a total mess.

Since were at it.

Can whoever is looking in from the Club do something about the scolding hot water that comes out the toilets in the Main Stand. Its been like that for years. Turn the bloody water temp down and save fans being burned and the Club a few quid on bills.
Can we swap you some Govan Rear cold water for some of the hot stuff?!

We
It’s been said before that our European support is very different to our run of the mill league support, and as a nation Scotland has massive issues with drink and drug culture. But that shouldn’t stop a couple of idiots ruining things for the majority.

If the club treat people as animals, they’ll behave like animals. I thought we’d left the days of wading through piss in the 1980’s. Remember the days when our stadium was the envy of the country? I was a kid when the club deck opened but remember being blown away by the facilities.

I say this as a non season ticket holder and as a fan who appreciates how deep our support reach in their pockets already. Would there be an appetite amongst the fans if there was an extra £5 or £10 added to the price of a season book with that £250-£500k being dedicated to upgrading facilities such as toilets, disabled accessibility etc?
We should be getting acceptable facilities without having to stump up extra for them.

Can't even use the toilets in BF any more. If you can make it through the thick smoke without choking to death, you'll rip your trainers on broken Buckie bottles which will then let in the puddles of pish all over the place. An absolute disgrace and if an EHO looked at the bogs during match day we'd get our fuckin safety certificate removed by the council.

I took my six year old to the spurs game and after taking her into the mens toilet ( as disabled toilet had large queue ) in Govan rear , she said daddy please don’t ever take me into that toilet again, it was a disgrace , couldn’t see for smoke and pish all over the floor and had to lean against cubicle door to keep it shut , utterly horrific experience .

Have to say the toilets in Govan East aren’t that bad, not outstanding but considering it’s a toilet it does the job.

No smoke either as you get out for a smoke at HT. Does this not happen in every stand then?

Have to say the toilets in Govan East aren’t that bad, not outstanding but considering it’s a toilet it does the job.

No smoke either as you get out for a smoke at HT. Does this not happen in every stand then?
Club Deck toilets are luxurious compared to what I’ve read on this thread but then they are only 30 years old.

Pretty obvious that the club is skimping on Stadium maintenance. Outside of player wages it must be the biggest outlay for the club.

I remember when the spivs left the talk was that there was significant work needing done that wouldn’t be apparent to fans. Wiring, leaks, unusable rooms, that kind of thing. And that the front facing stuff wouldn’t get focus until the emergency work was sorted. But surely now we are at a point where the experience fans have is the priority.

You could have those toilets gleaming but the fact is after thousands of people have come in and used them they're going to be bogging before KO. You could have cleaners go in, in between kick off and half time but its a losing battle because of the footfall.
Ours are no worse than any other big stadium I've been too.

I say this as a non season ticket holder and as a fan who appreciates how deep our support reach in their pockets already. Would there be an appetite amongst the fans if there was an extra £5 or £10 added to the price of a season book with that £250-£500k being dedicated to upgrading facilities such as toilets, disabled accessibility etc?
Don't be ridiculous.

Supporter survey that the club are pushing to be filled out for any match day complaints.
If continually the toilets are raised as an issue, then eventually something will happen, hopefully.

I’ve logged the lack of paper towels by half time in the last 3 games.
Wouldn’t take much for them to be re-stocked.
Fan Engagement Survey - Today’s Match thread is open.

Supporter survey that the club are pushing to be filled out for any match day complaints.
If continually the toilets are raised as an issue, then eventually something will happen, hopefully.

I’ve logged the lack of paper towels by half time in the last 3 games.
Wouldn’t take much for them to be re-stocked.
Part of the issue is that individuals making complains can be ignored, but we continually struggle to present a united fan voice for these kind of issues.

It's great you're making the point of logging your views, but you shouldn't need to. We should have a fans body making a that point for you and with more force because they'll speak for all of us.

It's a great stadium from the outside and in the stands etc but the kiosks and toilet areas are shitholes.

It amazes me how a stadium the size of Ibrox is so badly equipped for such a basic need like toilets

Part of the issue is that individuals making complains can be ignored, but we continually struggle to present a united fan voice for these kind of issues.

It's great you're making the point of logging your views, but you shouldn't need to. We should have a fans body making a that point for you and with more force because they'll speak for all of us.
I’d prefer individuals all giving evidence and the club analysing this and acting accordingly.
Too many vested interests in a fans group, all eventually going after their own agendas, for good or bad.
Probably why we’ve never had one that’s functioned long term.

Ideally if we had a proper fans group, yes, but I can’t see us having one.

True but we may be able to point to a Fan Survey thread ourselves running into the thousands. All we need is skilled data analysts to collate the data and present. Not me.

Back