Cops chance to score right before Roofes goal

Calling either of them sitters is ridiculous. The one he took a really bad touch was a better chance than the other but it still isnt a sitter. If he controls it hes at a tight angle with the keeper narrowing it further, its a good chance and he should be doing much better with it but calling either of those chances sitters is down to how pissed off we are as fans with Morelos and his form just now.

It's just the way of it with Morelos from some eejits on here, he gets an easier time off opposition fans than gets on here from them.

Probably should have resulted in the equaliser in all honesty. Instead under no pressure he lets the ball roll under his foot and we go up the park and score a truly magnificent goal to seal the points.

Fine margins
Think the waterlogged pitch played its part there TBH

We should’ve been 3-0 up by that time, poor misses from Arfield and Morelos

My stream was behind my mates' streams and two of them had posted "fucking hell" in our group chat before the ball came to him in our box.

I was resigned to the draw at that point...

We lost the ball because it got stuck in a puddle, same as what happened to the guy who ended up with a chance!
We had them up their end,they managed to get out,got a throw in about 40 yards from the by line,Balogun should have headed the throw in clear,he never and the ball broke to their guy who played it to another who then volleyed it across to the player who let it run under his foot.
No puddles involved in that phase of play,it was poor from our part(Balogun),watch it back.

Came from a throw in they took midway inside our half when it should have actually been just inside their own half. I was screaming at the telly.

Took a real dislike to them during and after that game, get it right up them.

I'm going to go with my gut and say that McGregor would've saved it anyway.

If you freeze it as he tries to control it, Tav and another player are making great movement to cover things.

By the time he controlled it and opened his body up to get a shot, it's a very tight angle for him I think.

Big chance of a deflection wrong footing McGregor is he gets a shot away and it was heart in mouth times but I reckon he still had a fair bit to do if he got a touch on it.

Back