Cops hunt another Celtic paedo

The simple answer to this would be that it won't be mate.
These despicable bastards have people in positions of power throughout Europe and make no mistake, they won't let their sporting wing receive too much punishment.
A few paltry fines, short sentences here and there and we will be told to carry on like nothing ever happened, there will never be true justice for the victims.
Never let them forget what they are.
A deathbed confession is perhaps the best hope. The list of names given to police needs to also be fully investigated.

GW203H152

This cünt has been there a long time and knows alright. Peter Lawwell knows.

Peter T Lawwell - CEO
Joined in November 2003 from his position as commercial director with ports and property company, Clydeport. Previously held the position of financial controller at Celtic Park from 1990 to 1991 after filling a number of senior executive positions with international organisations such as ICI and Hoffman-La-Roche and Scottish Coal.

Liewell hasn't aged well, has he ? The sleepless nights have caught up with the Fat Japanese if recent photos are to go by. Stick a trackie on him and he'd fit in with the other jaikie in the dugout.

Fair play to The Record for at least digging into this (albeit far too late). Should we have a temporary cessation of the boycott while they fight the good fight? This is where the press can still play an important role in society.

Unbelievable what has happened at that club, and yet its minimal coverage and condemnation from the powers that be, whether that be in politics, (especially), media, etc.

Yet, when we had our troubles we were attacked constantly from all and sundry, the witch hunt was relentless.

Scotland has hit rock bottom for me.

A deathbed confession is perhaps the best hope. The list of names given to police needs to also be fully investigated.
It does need fully investigated and vigorous punishments handed down, it hurts any decent law abiding citizen to see the paltry punishments issued for these most heinous of crimes.
A deathbed confession changes nothing mate, there's no justice in that.

It does need fully investigated and vigorous punishments handed down, it hurts any decent law abiding citizen to see the paltry punishments issued for these most heinous of crimes.
A deathbed confession changes nothing mate, there's no justice in that.
Re the deathbed thing, I meant maybe that will get the information out there to the police. Often these scumbags protect each other but sometimes crimes are solved by a witness or offender spilling their guts before they meet the G man.

Re the deathbed thing, I meant maybe that will get the information out there to the police. Often these scumbags protect each other but sometimes crimes are solved by a witness or offender spilling their guts before they meet the G man.
I think that's the reason McCafferty handed himself in tbh, he knows he's on his way out and doesn't want to think he will be going to the big fire.
He's mistaken, dirty bastard that he is.

Fair play to The Record for at least digging into this (albeit far too late). Should we have a temporary cessation of the boycott while they fight the good fight? This is where the press can still play an important role in society.

I wouldn’t be giving the record any unmerited praise bud.
A Glasgow based paper with its finger on the pulse of all things old firm, they sat on this for decades and resolutely refused to get involved. Just for the record if you’ll pardon the pun it’s exactly instances like this that journalists can make a real difference in the community they serve. Sorry but there’s nothing but shame on them for the tortured souls they failed to help.

Cannot name this paedo for legal reasons but there are two people now widely known because they have been suspended after being accused of photographing a piece of paper and posting it to the internet ?
What's this mate. Have I missed something?

Vile bastards. There seems to be no end to this.

Name the beast. There will be more of them sadly.

Wee question for the SFA. Is anyone doing low level paper gathering on this matter?
You begin to wonder if people in high places in this Country are part of a paedo ring because of the lack of effort to make top level enquiries and take any action . No wonder the filthy midden was nicknamed Paradise , it should have been called Paedo Paradise :mad: .

Since the trials and subsequent jail sentences the justice minister seems to have lost his voice.

Useless is a pathetic shitebag who has zero credibility both politically and morally

Protecting Nonce FC as he is a fan s totally unacceptable

I pray he is highlighted as a Paedo Protector and loses his seat as an MSP

How can people vote for this cretin

Oxygen thief

Another day, another paedo.
Another part of the cover up.
More lives ruined.

Still no apology, no admission of any wrongdoing, no enquiry, no justice, no compensation.

That club is poison.
Aided and abetted by the SFA, SNP, Scottish media and fans of every club in Scotland who have nothing to say on the subject.

Liewell hasn't aged well, has he ? The sleepless nights have caught up with the Fat Japanese if recent photos are to go by. Stick a trackie on him and he'd fit in with the other jaikie in the dugout.
He’s not looking great at all these days mate , I suspect he must have picked up some kind of bug or disease during his tour of Japan perhaps ;) .

Who was it that said he gave the police a list with 14 names?

Now, let's say he's telling the truth...that means they haven't even caught half of them yet.

Gerry McSherry. I think Hugh Birt the then CBC Chairman gave that to Celtic board previously. McSherry seems to be pursuing that fight as Birt died in 2013, after being hounded out of the club.

No idea, from 2009 I was looking for info on Gerry McSherry and this popped up on google.

Under the circumstances it does not sound like an innocent getting together.

The post before said Michael, which surprised me, and he was regularly seen going into his close ?
You’re right, it doesn’t sound innocent.

Bloody hell. Was this back in the days with respect to abusing him Bazoo ?

Looks like it was MICHAEL Kelly & not Kevin Kelly.
https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33987&p=1771401&hilit=Gerry+mcsherry#p1771401
Gerry McSherry was well known, at the time, to be (as they say in W.Fife) Michael Kellys "good-son"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=good son

goodson
A cock sucking grundle licker, that enjoys getting a plumpkin from random black males and getting hodini's for large overweight germans.

https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33987&p=1771401&hilit=Gerry+mcsherry#p1771401
Gerry McSherry was well known, at the time, to be (as they say in W.Fife) Michael Kellys "good-son"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=good son

goodson
A cock sucking grundle licker, that enjoys getting a plumpkin from random black males and getting hodini's for large overweight germans.

Wonder if JF 1960 is aware & has passed this to his contacts ?
McSherry could open another angle completely with this.

Latest posts

Back