Cork City 0-2 Progres Niederkorn

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
Results are going our way so far with the other teams from Luxembourg.

rangeral

Aye I get that:))

But what would cause a reversal?
Fola Esch v Aberdeen
Progres v Rangers

Both 1st August
Both at National Stadium

Fola Esch are ranker higher and would priority

Either 30th July Progres v Rangers and 1st August Fola Esch v Aberdeen in Luxembourg

or we reverse the fixture 1st leg on 25th July

All ifs and buts at moment but just a heads up on that could happen

M@x

Fola Esch v Aberdeen
Progres v Rangers

Both 1st August
Both at National Stadium

Fola Esch are ranker higher and would priority

Either 30th July Progres v Rangers and 1st August Fola Esch v Aberdeen in Luxembourg

or we reverse the fixture 1st leg on 25th July

All ifs and buts at moment but just a heads up on that could happen
Cheers

nelster

How good to Progres look?
And how poor are Cork compared to St Joe's?
I switched it off after the first goal but they camped in Cork half for 5 minutes had just tried ball over top. Somehow got to bye line cut back finished in far corner.

I watched whole game against Cardiff Met

Nothing to offer. Cardiff really roughed them up. UFA signed their best player last season.

We are in a different level these days. (Don’t have a goalkeeper throwing them in at front post balls any longer either, but whisper that on here)

Cork are in regular season wouldnt be surprised to see 2-1 or 3-2 as later fitness comes into it

Recoba

Official Ticketer
What time will the away tie v Progress be ? i cant get away from work again early and im sure last time it was about 6pm ?

Bigcol

I switched it off after the first goal but they camped in Cork half for 5 minutes had just tried ball over top. Somehow got to bye line cut back finished in far corner.

I watched whole game against Cardiff Met

Nothing to offer. Cardiff really roughed them up. UFA signed their best player last season.

We are in a different level these days. (Don’t have a goalkeeper throwing them in at front post balls any longer either, but whisper that on here)

Cork are in regular season wouldnt be surprised to see 2-1 or 3-2 as later fitness comes into it
Cheers boys...

Rudolph Hucker

A goal for Cork would change everything but I’m hoping for a Progres win. No offence to them but they handed us our worst, most embarrassing European defeat ever so would look forward to giving them a doing. No matter what level they are at, there is absolutely, positively no way on earth Steven Gerrard’s Rangers would lose to them over 2 legs.

Steve Snedden

So the game was at the National Stadium last time and not actually in Niederkorn?

I had forgotten about that. It makes things much easier.