Cork City 0-2 Progres Niederkorn

Aye I get that:))

But what would cause a reversal?

Fola Esch v Aberdeen
Progres v Rangers

Both 1st August
Both at National Stadium

Fola Esch are ranker higher and would priority

Either 30th July Progres v Rangers and 1st August Fola Esch v Aberdeen in Luxembourg

or we reverse the fixture 1st leg on 25th July

All ifs and buts at moment but just a heads up on that could happen

Fola Esch v Aberdeen
Progres v Rangers

Both 1st August
Both at National Stadium

Fola Esch are ranker higher and would priority

Either 30th July Progres v Rangers and 1st August Fola Esch v Aberdeen in Luxembourg

or we reverse the fixture 1st leg on 25th July

All ifs and buts at moment but just a heads up on that could happen
Cheers

How good to Progres look?
And how poor are Cork compared to St Joe's?

I switched it off after the first goal but they camped in Cork half for 5 minutes had just tried ball over top. Somehow got to bye line cut back finished in far corner.

I watched whole game against Cardiff Met

Nothing to offer. Cardiff really roughed them up. UFA signed their best player last season.

We are in a different level these days. (Don’t have a goalkeeper throwing them in at front post balls any longer either, but whisper that on here)

Cork are in regular season wouldnt be surprised to see 2-1 or 3-2 as later fitness comes into it

What time will the away tie v Progress be ? i cant get away from work again early and im sure last time it was about 6pm ?

My wife needs her corn when i'm downstairs watchin Rangers v Niedercorn
1242270712106.jpg

I switched it off after the first goal but they camped in Cork half for 5 minutes had just tried ball over top. Somehow got to bye line cut back finished in far corner.

I watched whole game against Cardiff Met

Nothing to offer. Cardiff really roughed them up. UFA signed their best player last season.

We are in a different level these days. (Don’t have a goalkeeper throwing them in at front post balls any longer either, but whisper that on here)

Cork are in regular season wouldnt be surprised to see 2-1 or 3-2 as later fitness comes into it
Cheers boys...

A goal for Cork would change everything but I’m hoping for a Progres win. No offence to them but they handed us our worst, most embarrassing European defeat ever so would look forward to giving them a doing. No matter what level they are at, there is absolutely, positively no way on earth Steven Gerrard’s Rangers would lose to them over 2 legs.

So the game was at the National Stadium last time and not actually in Niederkorn?

I had forgotten about that. It makes things much easier.

Yes their own ground isn't up to UEFA standard

Progres play their European games in Differdange has a capacity of 1800

Really glad you told me that mate, thanks. I would have gone to Niederkorn next week.

Also, the Josy Barthel (national stadium) holds just under 8k.

Was it full last time?

Luxembourg it is then, having seen this mob against the Welsh University side we will steam roll them! Downside being we won't have been tested going into the 3rd round...can only hope the Derby and Blackburn ties have a competitive edge and play their best players. In saying that we battered Bury and Wigan in between ties/legs last year but I'd have Shkupi and certainly Osijek as far tougher opposition at the same stage

Back