Cork City Confirm Rangers Game Will Not Be Moved

Of course the game should stay were it is.

Southern Irish RCs have proved in the last few decades that they can overcome their inherent bigotry.

If you can't laugh at Father Ted, where is your sense of humour?

If we take up the allocation of 400 tickets, what would you reckon the points cut off will be?

I am on 6 points so would be hopeful of making the cut.

I would like to think we have all moved on enough for the tie in Cork not to be an issue for anyone. But there will always be a niggling worry that idiots on both side would see it as a chance to refight ancient battles or prejudices.
So I’m torn, if it is Cork I would obviously want the game to pass off without issue and with Rangers fans in the ground, just to get it out the way. But would actually prefer progres so we could really go to town and run up a cricket score.

If we take up the allocation of 400 tickets, what would you reckon the points cut off will be?

I am on 6 points so would be hopeful of making the cut.

Depends how’s many the club are going to siphon off that.
I reckon TC members would only see half of that.
That would restrict it to maybe 7 - 10 points.
I’m on 5 so not very hopeful but will apply anyway in the hope of getting one.

Would like to think that if we played Cork away in the second leg, then it would be a dead rubber due to us smashing them at home.Would surely take away most of the tension??

Would like to think that if we played Cork away in the second leg, then it would be a dead rubber due to us smashing them at home.Would surely take away most of the tension??
I had the same thought then realised the nutters who would be looking to cause bother don't really care all that much about football.

I’m disappointed in you Cork City. You’ve made a complete Dundee United of that tie and you’ve fucked it for the both of us.

Back