Corned beef Klaxxon on Hearts/Thistle/SFA

Jackson at some point will have to tell his kids what he does for a living, and I hope it is then, that his soul finally dies.

The last time I looked it was 2020 and yet the SFA has a rule that says they are above the rule of law. With all the mentally challenged lawyers at their disposal at least one of them would have mentioned that it isn’t kosher.

Sports organisations have immense power as we witness with SFA. SPFL. The reason UEFA, FIFA and IOC are set up in Switzerland is because Swiss law interferes even less than any other country with respect to club and society membership rules. It’s hard to finger them for corruption when everyone’s on the payroll. Scottish fitba is world class in that area at least.

It's almost like Pablo Escobar and all his paid links in the chain ,you can't get near it ,its sown up .

Personally I don't see Hearts or PT getting anywhere with this ,it'll be shut down ,I do hope im wrong and my lack of legal knowledge is shown up .

It's almost like Pablo Escobar and all his paid links in the chain ,you can't get near it ,its sown up .

Personally I don't see Hearts or PT getting anywhere with this ,it'll be shut down ,I do hope im wrong and my lack of legal knowledge is shown up .
It only takes one link in the chain to break and it will, sooner or later who knows but it will.

The SFA are Scottish football the SPFL are responsible to them as they control the interests of all League's from Boys to Amatuer to Juniors and are seen as the final step re any dispute based on current rules that is why Lord Clark passed the case back to Hampden for arbitration in the first instance and if no joy can proceed to a higher body CoS or Switzerland.

So wait Neil Lennon can take the SFA to a court of law and get all charges dropped against him but Hearts and Partick Thistle can't do similar without being threatened by expulsion?

Lennon can then go on to publicly threaten the SFA on live TV with more legal action a few years later and still nothing happens to him?
The nappy rippers do what they want when they want and don’t even hide it now

The SFA are Scottish football the SPFL are responsible to them as they control the interests of all League's from Boys to Amatuer to Juniors and are seen as the final step re any dispute based on current rules that is why Lord Clark passed the case back to Hampden for arbitration in the first instance and if no joy can proceed to a higher body CoS or Switzerland.

SFA - Sinn Fein Athletic

Back