Corrupt to the core, where will it all end?

I think quite a lot quite like their day out on the beer etc to give it up as a protest.

Scottish football is on its arse no matter what any bastard says. ;)
Can't disagree with that.
If our away games were subject to a breathalyser at the turnstile I wonder how many would go

It's beyond obvious we are being treated differently to other clubs both on and off the park.

The compliant officer seldom sees an offence by anyone in green be it Hibs or Celtic. Media are bang out of order and failing in their duties. The police and politicians are blinkered.

What agenda is being followed and why are other clubs sitting back and accepting the clear bias favouring one club in particular?

What's the end game here? Are they trying to drive Rangers fans away? I'm fed up with it all but happy to give Rangers my cash but seldom go to away games now as not amused by clubs complicity in what is going on with the scandal that is the bias in Scottish football.

Brown, Gordon and other Celtic players get away with elbows, stamps, reckless high challenges and the referees turn a blind eye as does that prick masquerading as a compliance officer. Hibs and Motherwell get away with all sorts v Rangers yet Rangers player gets cited, it's fucking ridiculous.

I'm glad the club has spoken out but they need to do it all the time. If refs appear to have cheated, call the bastards out.

I don't have the solution to this. We fight thuggery back on the pitch with like for like we'd end up with seven players. I reckon it may be down to the loyal fans to apply pressure and ease the obvious agenda. Will it take boycotts (not popular but the biggest weapon we have) or some sort of unrest or something else?

No one else looks likely to help address the blatant discrimination, cheating and foul play that we regularly are having to put up with.

It will have an effect on fans at some point but when will that be? %^*& lining a diddy clubs pockets to watch them boot the shit out of our players, ignored by certain shite bag refs like Beaton, McLean, Clancy, Thompson and others then deliberately misreported by more biased bastards in the press who are no better than paid trolls these days.

What say you on the matter?
Nail on head sir.

With feelings running a little high it would seem that the Rangers support are at least harbouring the notion that we should hurt those who wish to hurt us.

Give it a couple of days and the urge to fight back will have lost it’s edge, the thought of a day out at Murrayfield will just be more fun than taking on our enemies. This time next week “I love my team more than I hate them” will be back in vogue and everyone can fund the haters with a clear conscience. We are incapable of the discipline, the personal sacrifice that is required to stand up for our club. More’s the pity.

They are all still so angry that "they "didn't manage to "kill "us off last time they all got together bitter,bias,bhastards.

Boycott away grounds its the only way.
This all day long,but I’m afraid the Uber fans prefer to finance the very people who tried their best to kill us off as an institution and deny us a club to support.Sick to the back teeth of these fans who can’t see it,if we take the bull by the horns and boycott all away games,Scottish football will turn on the muppets that run our game for the benefit of one club only.Sadly our fans will roll over and keep taking it till it’s too late.

The club should employ someone to analyse absolutely everything and present the data. If we are going to prove that there’s an agenda, we need to show the facts.

I’m talking about watching every game, analysing comments by commentators during games, documenting media reaction, documenting the governing body reactions. I’m not just talking about our games, I mean everyone’s.

It’ll be a long process, a season at least, but it could be done.
And present the evidence to who?

Has there been a directive handed out to referees telling them not to give us anything. Stuart Regan and Neil Doncaster are so weak,and who is this faceless individual called a compliance officer,talk about a contradiction in terms. Rangers should be battering thedoor of those two demanding answers and ditch the joke that is the C.O. at the very least

Going back to the OP.

The Judicial Panel Protocol document is worth reading:

8.5 General Powers in respect of evidence

8.5.1 All Parties must take all reasonable measures to assist the Tribunal in the collection of evidence. Where the Tribunal Directs the production of evidence from any Party, that Party shall (subject to considerations of legal privilege) be under an obligation to provide it.

8.5.2 The Tribunal shall be entitled to call upon, receive and consider such evidence as it thinks appropriate (including evidence in writing; audio/visual; and/or photograph(s)) including expert evidence in any form (including opinion) and from any source and on any topic, including law, save as expressly provided in this Protocol.

This basically says that they will consider anything sent to them from anyone to use in evidence in a tribunal.

17.4 The status of previous Decisions and Determinations

17.4.1 Whilst Tribunals may, at their sole discretion, give consideration to Decisions and Determinations made by Tribunals in preceding cases to assist them in their consideration, a Tribunal will not normally consider a previous Decision or Determination to be helpful or relevant when deciding the appropriate sanction to be applied.

And what they are saying in this section is that they are going to be completely inconsistent in their decision making.

I can't think of any examples offhand that have affected us in this way, but lets say tomorrow night Boyd kicks out at Tavernier in the same way Alves did - the Judicial Panel would not consider the Alves punishment as relevant to that.

These sections effectively give them licence to hammer one club more than another.

It also renders them as institutionally biased as their sources. If media or even the anti-Rangers minded social media axis are supplying footage, pictures, reports and so on and the SFA will use that, they are effectively rendering themselves as biased as those who hate and want to harm us.

We need to fight fire with fire. We need the club to have an arms length body which will operate in this way, ensure the SFA is held to account and consistent in its use of the powers in the Judicial Panel Protocol.

The SFA and the SPL are all Liewells puppets, and all the other diddy teams are happy to go along with the status quo because they are weak.

Boycotting away games should happen, but won't because some people can't see the wood for the tree's.

Yes, our team needs support away from home but lets be honest we aren't anywhere close to winning anything at the moment so depriving the sycophants that suck up to Septic of the blue pound would be a real %^*& you moment.

Fair comment, but get your tin hat on with mentioning an away boycott.

Ok it will never end, we gave 2 things we can do.

First - Do spend any money at football other than at Ibrox.

Second - start openly trolling and ridiculing the corruption in the game.

It's difficult to see where it ends. I don't even think the referee are cheats as such (Beaton aside), they've just been so used to giving decisions against us knowing it's the easier option, and they won't receive any sort of scrutiny from our support, a large chunk of which still believe dignified silence is the answer.

We simply need to tear into them every single week. The club's statement tonight is a start, but it needs to be relentless. We'll never win another league title when we need to beat the referee every other week.

This is cheating.

This is cheating.

Depends which way you look at it. What I mean, is I don’t think the referees are all Celtic fans who want us to lose for footballing reasons. I believe there’s an institutional fear of Celtic and their support for non-footballing reasons.

Last edited:
We know where this ends. It ends with us being labelled as nuts, supporters of little teams laughing at us, nothing really happening, sellik having some sort of 'jaunty' display at the next Old Firm - which will be horrific, but just the 'craic' and us having to suck it up and get on with it.

The tide has turned, the game is ruined. It's run by one man and his band of bellends. Time we got used to it.
Don't ever even contemplate getting used to it. Fight back.

We can do both boycotts & name & and shame corrupt referees. I personally will never attend another away game in Scotland, including Hampden cos if our players are better they shouldn't need us. As for referees, as soon as we find out who is appointed to do our games, the Club should look at his last performance involving us and highlight any blatantly biased decisions made. Timmy behaviour? maybe, and I understand it won't sit well with many, but look where it has got them.

The club should employ someone to analyse absolutely everything and present the data. If we are going to prove that there’s an agenda, we need to show the facts.

I’m talking about watching every game, analysing comments by commentators during games, documenting media reaction, documenting the governing body reactions. I’m not just talking about our games, I mean everyone’s.

This is exactly what we need to do. Gather as much evidence as we can then show anyone and everyone who will listen. Scream it from the rooftops until either the SFA and SPFL are ordered by FIFA to clean up their act or we can be moved into the English league on grounds of persecution.

Admittedly the latter is exceptionally unlikely.

The only way to change anything is to be as organised as they are. Anytime any one says or does anything to their club they are hounded until their life is miserable.

the blue pound disappeared from the spl for 4 years unfortunately they all survived and are still playing football ,we need to start complain , complain and complain about everything ,we need to find the channels to have our voices heard ,
Spot on.We have to find that voice from somewhere,and looking at the board it doesn't seem as if it's coming from them.
We have been shat upon for the past 5 years,but like the dignified support we are,we have risen above it.But now we are not only getting shat upon,they are beginning to rub it in,and that is a step too far.

I’m beginning to think/pray that the club or more particularly King as he is renowned for his digging on his enemies; have got some concrete evidence on their bias.

The club haven’t only just realised there’s something not right within the corridors of the SFA but up until the past week we have been pretty silent apart from a few throwaway comments from our manager.

Is it a coincidence King is in Glasgow,
the club release a statement and the manager also speaks out? Maybe it is but I’m hoping it’s not and we have something sufficient(outwith the ‘honest mistakes’ on the pitch) to use in our war against them.

Yes, yes, yes. Ive been saying the same for years. No point in highlighting the odd situation now and then. Employ a professional researcher to gather evidence and present it in such a way that it cant be undermined.

Will we do it? Of course not. No point in ruining Stewart Robertson's "dream job" by making things difficult.

We should never get used to it. This should be the start of the fightback and we should be showing a 'no Surrender' stance to the blatant anti Rangers bias shown by the SFA, referees, media et al

Did you hear what TLB's lawyer said about posters on here that say "no surrender"? I think he called them idiots.

That's what we're up against.

The rangers fan fighting fund should be used here. Hire a qc to gather the evidence and take it to FIFA via the CAS. Let's face it it would be easy to get a book of evidence of the bias against us. It would read like war and peace ffs

And present the evidence to who?
The other clubs, our fans, show them the stich up that’s happening in front of them.

Can I just add that we should be showing evidence where players from other clubs have committed similar fouls and not been punished.

I.e. stick your two game ban, player A did the same in Match B on the 22nd of whenever and nothing happened.

How about having Jeff Winter analyse the games for us? Is that too obvious? :D

Last edited:
14,000 are going to Murrayfield on Saturday. That cash to Hearts FC will go a long way to subsidising their new main stand. £392,0000 to a team that had a hand in trying to bury us

It's difficult to see where it ends. I don't even think the referee are cheats as such (Beaton aside), they've just been so used to giving decisions against us knowing it's the easier option, and they won't receive any sort of scrutiny from our support, a large chunk of which still believe dignified silence is the answer.

We simply need to tear into them every single week. The club's statement tonight is a start, but it needs to be relentless. We'll never win another league title when we need to beat the referee every other week.

In my book that makes them cheats.

The other clubs, our fans, show them the stich up that’s happening in front of them.
We should be compiling a dossier highlighting the crimes committed by Celtic FC on Scottish football. The fake attendances where visiting clubs to the dump were cheated out of gate money for 25 years. The intimidation of referees in this country, the misdeeds of their fans at various grounds across the country, the corruption and nepotism within the sport leading back to them that enables no-one to compete against them and of course the child abuse cover up and the re-employment of a known paedophile.
The end game should be a vote to force them out of the game for the good of the sport. Hibs attempted it in the 1950's, we should now try to finish it off.

The club should refuse to adhere to this rule, its a kangaroo court and is secret and hidden which makes it easy to challenge. Its like going into an empty courtroom and being sentenced by possibly folk that hate you.

Would be good to have some sort of mass protest on Saturday with the game being on tv,everyone leaving after 70 minutes or something like that
Hahahahhahaha.
I like your thinking. But if you can persuade X thousand Bears ‘here for the partay’ in Embra to do that en masse, you’re a far better man than I.

If only we had somewhere to go. I would have had us starting in the English Conference when we were demoted. We could have been in the Championship by now.
In retrospect it has a lot of appeal, but equally we could do that and be there 10 years and not reach the Premier League if we were unlucky. The Championship is a bitch of a league to get out of for many clubs.

Boycott away grounds its the only way.
I personally boycott away games now and will never set foot in another Scottish ground (Hampden excepted ) but I respect our fans right to attend. Any calls for a boycott should come from the club, nobody else. We have no friends at all in Scottish football. Believe me, they all think we got what we deserved on Sunday. We've been neutered. I don't know if theres any way back for us.

I've said it before but here go's. the "club" need to start naming the bastards and detailing why and do it from an arms length entity that can be validated by the disclaimer..."the views of RFC media outlet do not necessarily represent the views of Rangers Football Club "
Once their names start appearing in public and their backgrounds investigated and brought into the public domain maybe they will think twice.
Pick a high profile critic of the club snd go after them.

This has to be done. Mind the mentally challengeds used the pink QC (McBride?) he wasn't officially connected to their club.

I personally boycott away games now and will never set foot in another Scottish ground (Hampden excepted ) but I respect our fans right to attend. Any calls for a boycott should come from the club, nobody else. We have no friends at all in Scottish football. Believe me, they all think we got what we deserved on Sunday. We've been neutered. I don't know if theres any way back for us.

I'm with you. that's me done with away games

I am more of a politician than one for direct action when we are facing the immovable force, we cant fight "city hall", railing against the establishment in our current position will see us sanctioned further. We could be fined for "bringing the game into disrepute" and bans on Alves further extended for example to a 4 game punishment.

What we have to do is to start winning, winning consistently. Any change to refereeing decision making and their approach to the game will have to come to them from on-high.

Are we in a strong enough position to force a referees strike like the Scum did? I doubt it, and even if we did isnt that just scum behaviour anyway.

For me we have to be smarter, we have to be tougher and by calling for a review of the policy its a good start. They will however most likely ignore it unless of course we already have the support of other clubs on this point.

In retrospect it has a lot of appeal, but equally we could do that and be there 10 years and not reach the Premier League if we were unlucky. The Championship is a bitch of a league to get out of for many clubs.
I'd rather spend 10 years in the Championship than another 10 years in this corrupt league. We'd be getting a hell of a lot more tv money as well.

I'd rather spend 10 years in the Championship than another 10 years in this corrupt league. We'd be getting a hell of a lot more tv money as well.
True but if you can’t get out of that league, the money is irrelevant. And you’d win nothing and wouldn’t play in Europe unless you did. I agree that it’s a corrupt league we’re in, but leave it and we become an also-ran current club with a great past and a fan base that will drop. Sadly.

True but if you can’t get out of that league, the money is irrelevant. And you’d win nothing and wouldn’t play in Europe unless you did. I agree that it’s a corrupt league we’re in, but leave it and we become an also-ran current club with a great past and a fan base that will drop. Sadly.
Unfortunately the way it’s going at the moment if nothing is changed we also, to use your words, become an also-ran club with a great past and a fan base that will drop.

Back