World Cup 2022 Costa Rica v Germany, Japan v Spain, Canada v Morocco, Croatia v Belgium - Thursday 1st

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Mq4803G.png

Despite Costa Rica winning v Japan, I still think they are pretty crap and expect Germany to win by 3 goals. That means Japan would need a win against Spain which I can't see happening so Europe's 2 to go through
Odds on with the bookies for the Germans-2.

This is the one that I'm looking at in particular in the pub sweep I've drawn winner of this group hopefully to go on into the final I could potentially end up with Japan, Germany or Spain given that my team will face Brazil if they win the knockout I'm really torn between who would stand the best chance against Brazil Germany or Spain I'm edging towards Spain what do you guys think.

You wonder if Spain are tempted to let Japan beat them , in order to eliminate Germany from the competition. Germany would need to then put 7 past Costa Rica to finish’s above Spain.

Can see Germany doing an Argentina tonight & Brlgium imploding Martinez looks totally bewildered add to that 3 of his starting 11 are well past it now

Can't see Belgium go through. And even if they did it would be useless, as they'd go out in the next round regardless.

edit: Mertens in the starting line up B-) Clueless

Why finish group F before group E? They did it yesterday with D finishing before C too. But it was A before B on tuesday.

This year's Germany campaign is like 4 years ago. Started with a surprise loss, got themselves back into the running in game two then went into game three just needing a win against a supposedly inferior oppenent.

That time they lost to South Korea in game three and got sent home. Get your money on Costa Rica today.

This year's Germany campaign is like 4 years ago. Started with a surprise loss, got themselves back into the running in game two then went into game three just needing a win against a supposedly inferior oppenent.

That time they lost to South Korea in game three and got sent home. Get your money on Costa Rica today.
Do you believe in those types of stories? If so.

In 78 Argentina’s main man Kempes missed a pen on MD3. Argentina won it

In 86 Argentina’s main man Maradona missed a pen on MD3. Argentina won it.

MD3 and Messi misses a penalty?

They have the tougher run to the final ( I think )

Only cos I had a tenner on the c#nt

I'm watching Croatia vs Belgium, because Belgium have to win and Croatia can't afford to lose. So looks more interesting than the Canada game and especially as Morocco have already scored.

Croatia vs Belgium is a good game. Croatians not sitting back to defend the draw and Belgium also showing some good stuff.

Back