Could McInnes 'take us further'?

I was all for it I must admit, a guy that done well with the sheep and a former player and fan of our club.

To turn down the opportunity to manage us shows you the character of the man, he should never be given another chance to manage us.

He can f.uck off!

Still pinning for Pedro,mate...:D
As always ;):D

But don't say I didn't warn people about that c.unt McInnes ! :)

18zoxu.gif

He would maybe take us 3-4 points closer to them but we'd still be in the same situation we are currently in.

He had his chance and bottled it. We are the Rangers and our motto is "Simply the Best" and he isn't the best so, stay and enjoy the ewes.

I think he would do well with us, quite a lot of folk are going mad over Clarke at Killie yet McInnes has the measure of him, he has a poor squad at Aberdeen with some dreadful players and some good loan players added in, I wouldn't be surprised if they finish 2nd again. It is obvious with far better players at his disposal, he would do better still.

That said, he had his chance and turned it down, he should never be asked again.

The simple answer is no.at this moment aberdeen under mcinnes havn,t beaten rangers ,hearts and celtic so kind of tells you something.

That’s basically just a nonsense though, isn’t it?

The fact that he was ten points ahead of us last year and already five ahead this year is more than enough for people to notice him.

The people who care about the ‘Rangers man’ stuff are those who want Walter or McLeish back.
Pity he isn,t ahead of us right now.our youth coach has gott6 the better of him this season and nobody wants murty as manager do they.

I think he would have taken us further than where we are just now, his record at Dolly is pretty consistent, and I wanted him at the time, I can’t deny that, but I am since glad that we never actually got him, it now gives us a chance to bring in someone better.

Whether we do or not is an entirely different matter!

I think he would do well with us, quite a lot of folk are going mad over Clarke at Killie yet McInnes has the measure of him, he has a poor squad at Aberdeen with some dreadful players and some good loan players added in, I wouldn't be surprised if they finish 2nd again. It is obvious with far better players at his disposal, he would do better still.

That said, he had his chance and turned it down, he should never be asked again.
Thats it mate he had his chance and for what ever reason he didn,t take it .so end of story.

McInnes could very easily take us further than what we are right now. He managed to do so with the sheep last season, and might do so again this season, with a fraction of the resources that we have.

However he’s nowhere near good enough to take us to what we want to achieve. Neither is Warnock imo by the way.

However, we use players as stepping stone in our progression (ie wagy, keirnan etc being suffice for the championship before being moved on).... I think we might be going down the same road with managers. Get warnock in, make us solid and hard to play against again, run the poets closer than previous years.... then move him on for someone better.

McInnes was my favourite for the job i thought he was a shoe in for the job an ideal fit, He has had his chance that's it I would be totally against the club even considering him for the job.

Murty has the measure of McInnes, that does not make him suitable to be our boss.

"I just can't beat Them" - Derek McInnes so it's a no from me he had his chance. What's to say he won't say no again? TBH it should have been him over Pedro IMO. I wanted McInnes when we appointed Pedro. So maybe if there's no one else but i just don't think he's what we need we need a winner in the dugout. He has done well with the sheep tho. I can't see us going in for him again.

Hilarious reading this back and seeing the prominent names in there talking up McInnes, the same ones who’d have you believe they always knew he was not good enough and a shitebag :D

This is the 2nd old thread about McInnes you have bumped up. Why?

Pointless

Well, there was a thread today about contributors to the new manager debate I brought this back to let us know who was in favour of mcinnes, and it'll be the same in this new thread postin nonsense again.

I'm getn fuukin Fed up listenin tae speculation that gets circulated like a daily retard or scum.

How has McInnes suddenly become a thing?
He’s mediocre and has no clue how to play against the tims(or us, apparently). Would rather have Steve Clarke, who does.

Macinnes was always a ridiculous choice. We need someone with a record of achievement. He would not put Brenda on his arse. For what it is worth neither will Warnock in my view.

Macinnes is a total bottle merchant doesn’t have the tactical nous to be our manager. A bullet dodged.

McInnes's managerial career is going downhill.Reached his peak at West Brom.A big,big step down to aberdeen proved he is not ambitious.Took an easy job..Glad he said no to us.

No, it is well known him losing his dressing room is the reason they didn’t pip celtic when they were on the ropes.

The exact same reason Milne at Aberdeen had a gun to his head when we approached him, he didn’t want to put his family on the front pages of every newspaper as that is exactly what was going to happen.

We need a Manager who has the respect of the players, we have not had one since Walter Smith. McCoist lost the dressing room, Warburton lost the dressing room, I doubt Pedro ever had it from day one and was undermined by the exact same players that have exposed Murty.

We have a talented squad that have shown they have the ability to compete with Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs etc we just need someone who can handle and organise them. What we don’t need is another bottler.

Macinnes was always a ridiculous choice. We need someone with a record of achievement. He would not put Brenda on his arse. For what it is worth neither will Warnock in my view.

Macinnes is a total bottle merchant doesn’t have the tactical nous to be our manager. A bullet dodged.
Mcinnes was a ridiculous choice but he was dave kingd choice.

Who with a record of achievement as you put it will come to Ibrox?

Dont want him now, he knocked us back and that cant be forgiven. But i still think he'd take us further than Pedro or Murty.

The more this board feck about and look like they dont know what they are doing the more you think what was it McInnes seen that spooked him.

No, he’s a complete cabbage and we’ve dodged a bullet! I never wanted him at the club!

Kill this nonsense now please!

No then
No now
No never, for me he might be better than Pedro/Murty but Christ we've got to aim higher than him.

This should sum up why the Board should stay away from footballing decisions: we were going to pay over £1m for him and his assistant. Absolute madness.
But we weren’t going to pay the £1m.
King ask him to resignation first contact. Then at 2nd contact he gave a list of players he wanted and was told Mark Allen chooses the players. That was that.

No cv of note.offered two huge jobs compared to the one he is currently in = utter shite bag.no confidence in his own ability.near miss!

Back