Could Sevco Nutters Actually Be On To Something?

StuGers

Some online Sevco nutter seems to have come across some emails that appear to show Tom English taking orders on who to attack in his *completely impartial* stories.

I’ve always thought he was part of some orchestrated campaign. What the Sevco nutters are too blind to see is that that example they have given is blatantly damaging to Rangers.

It makes you wonder (if true) what other stories the BBC has been guided to place?

If the screenshot is not tampered with it is not proof of anything. They do not say that he will "have a pop at Pull Murray" by request of anyone. Lot of bunkum.

Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick but I'd imagine journalists have to develop relationships with all sorts of people at football clubs and obviously they'd be very keen to get Whyte on board as he was going to be the chairman of Rangers.

Writing the odd fluff piece has always been part and parcel. The concern is when they report something knowing it to be false, or let a story go past them to benefit their preferred team. That's just poor professionalism.

Some online Sevco nutter seems to have come across some emails that appear to show Tom English taking orders on who to attack in his *completely impartial* stories.

I’ve always thought he was part of some orchestrated campaign. What the Sevco nutters are too blind to see is that that example they have given is blatantly damaging to Rangers.

It makes you wonder (if true) what other stories the BBC has been guided to place?

This is the article English wrote at the time:

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opini...ll-meaning-but-not-based-in-reality-1-1990991

It slagged off Paul Murray (and Alastair Johnston).

The guy whose email is quoted is Gordon Hay - he was working on behalf of Craig Whyte in media/PR.

Tom English penned a few articles from 2008ish onwards pushing the line that David Murray wanted. Martin Bain was singled out for criticism on a couple of issues, presumably because he was proving to be more of an obstacle to the Whyte takeover than expected.

English probably doesn't want to be reminded of this but it probably says just as much about David Murray.

I've always had the feeling Fr Stone is a Phantom creation, he's just too Sevco to be true :D

As an aside, what has happened to him? Used to get a good article from him. Used to rip Ill Phil to shreds as well.

Now just a crappy Sevco account. Him and his "pals" come across as multiple accounts written by the same person.

As an aside, what has happened to him?
Used to get a good article from him. Used to rip Ill Phil to shreds as well.

Now just a crappy Sevco account. Him and his "pals" come across as multiple accounts written by the same person.

Don't know mate, I've stopped following them all as I was sick of Gin tweets :D

Back