Could someone please take a picture of my brick for me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 125
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 125

Admin, I hope this is permitted.

If anyone is at the stadium over the next few days could they do me this kindness and take a couple of photos with their phone?

It’s in the bottom corner of the Paul Gascoigne Panel in The Copland Road Stand and says simply “Steve Snedden, Loyal Fan”.

I'm in Luxembourg and I don't have any living relatives in Scotland.

I‘ll make a donation to RSEA as a thank you.

WATP

If anyone is at the stadium over the next few days could they do me this kindness and take a couple of photos with their phone?

It’s in the bottom corner of the Paul Gascoigne Panel in The Copland Road Stand and says simply “Steve Snedden, Loyal Fan”.

WATP

If @Dulce et Decorum Est can't make it tomorrow give me a shout, I'm only 10 minutes away.

I’ll be at work next week and I’m just over the road so if all else fails I don’t mind jumping over and taking some pictures for you :)

WATP
If I'm over later I'll try to remember :D

Edit: just read the thread. Class. @Dulce et Decorum Est

Outstanding effort by Dulce et Decorum Est .
I have tried to locate a brick I got for my dad in the five star panel , I think 20 years ago and I’ve yet to find it .

The more recent donation has been processed but not the original one.

you can see it in the link.

The new one was via PayPal and in Sterling.

The original donation was in euros and on a debit card so is still pending.

I will ensure it goes through.

This is why we truly are The People. The jealousy and rage is ripping out of all of them today. They want to take the shine off our accomplishment. BBC,STV, Scottish Government, Police Scotland, GCC. We can never be allowed to just savour the moment after 10 years of pain. This is why we all stick together and will always help fellow Bears wherever possible.

Back