Could this be the making of Harry Forrester?

Konovolov

I think I know what most responses will be.
There is definitely a player in there, but he just doesn't try his arse. Will he finally "get" it?
On his day, he is a shit ton better than Windass and Murphy, it's just his day comes once a year.

I’m fairly confident we’ll have a higher calibre of player come August than Harry Forrester.......

If you were a Rangers fan while we were struggling up the leagues, you would know he was by far our best player when he was on trial. After the deal was signed however...

giphy.gif

He’s hardly been ‘ripping it up’ at Wimbledon

Depends what he is making

Beans on toast, coffee, tea for the lass that makes the coffee?

If you were a Rangers fan while we were struggling up the leagues, you would know he was by far our best player when he was on trial. After the deal was signed however...
He was integral to our team at that time. So were Holt, Halliday and Waghorn mind you and look how they worked out in the premier league.

Perfect question for that camel licking the camera gif lol. One of the first out the door if we can even get a taker. Might not be popular either but on a similar theme, my first thought along these lines was o'halloran. Then I came to my senses. :)

I think I know what most responses will be.
There is definitely a player in there, but he just doesn't try his arse. Will he finally "get" it?
On his day, he is a shit ton better than Windass and Murphy, it's just his day comes once a year.

I genuinely forgot he still belonged to us.

Fat lazy bastard with a shite attitude in 'applying himself to win a fat contract' shocker.

Back