Could this be the making of Harry Forrester?

So you're stating that we have a lot of poor players, one of which is Forrester and yet you think he is a player who has a chance under Gerrard, even though, in your words, he is a shite player.
We have lot of shite under contract. That fact is undeniable. I think Harry Forrester is the most talented of that group. We all know he is a waster, but he undoubtably has talent. Can Gerrard give him the kick up the arse he needs? That's been my question since post 1

I think I know what most responses will be.
There is definitely a player in there, but he just doesn't try his arse. Will he finally "get" it?
On his day, he is a shit ton better than Windass and Murphy, it's just his day comes once a year.

Not in a million years. On the (long) list of players to punt

There is definitely a player in there, but he just doesn't try his arse. Will he finally "get" it?
On his day, he is a shit ton better than Windass and Murphy, it's just his day comes once a year.

Crack is whack! In future just say NO!

with a bit of luck he will be gone before SG arrives Harry had his chance and never made a very good job of it.

We have lot of shite under contract. That fact is undeniable. I think Harry Forrester is the most talented of that group. We all know he is a waster, but he undoubtably has talent. Can Gerrard give him the kick up the arse he needs? That's been my question since post 1

Why should we even reward him with the chance given he wasted so much of his time with us? he can bolt, I wont give him a second thought again.

Why would Gerrard invest the time? Forrester has been shown repeatedly that he cannot be trusted due to a lack of application and a poor attitude.

As for this "talent", again it's not been on display at Wimbledon.

W.T.F?

This post is a wee bit random... o_O

I forgot he was on our books. Sadly I think the opposite, it'll break Forrester as SG will find him out

Doesn't deserve it.

Cringeworthingly selfish, the epitome of a modern footballer. Everything Steven Gerrard wasn't as a player.

You're right, there is a player there, just not a good football playing one though:rolleyes:

Possibly mate. Could happen you never know.. Harry better than Murphy.. Murphy aint that great but i suppose it's funny season :D :D :D :D

If you were a Rangers fan while we were struggling up the leagues, you would know he was by far our best player when he was on trial. After the deal was signed however...

Jeezo:D how many "best players" have we had now?...

Sorry Harry, don't think so mate

I think probably more the making of Windass. Hes young, got talent but also appears to think he is something. Heres a guy thats won nearly everything a footballer would want to. His ego should remain in his locker and hopefully develop under SG.

There probably is a player in there but he's not interested in being a player. Offered a contract between Ajax and say . . . . Brentford, who do you choose? Harry takes the easy option where he can f**k around and not have to put too much work in.
No player should get two chances at Rangers.

Naw need hungry players he should be one oot the door

If Stevie Gerrard has his own express train does Harry Forrester equate to a bus replacement service?

Back