Could turn nasty

I actually pity that Ange boy a wee bit, he comes across as a guy just trying to make a living in football. He has no idea the shit show he's walked into.
I'm willing to be he still scratches his head wondering how the he'll they appointed him. I thought he'd be gone come October, but I'm pulling that back to September.

giphy.gif

*Wear face coverings.

Can they not wear full face coverings in public so we don't need to look at the faces of the inbred malnourished decrepit bastards B-D

I actually pity that Ange boy a wee bit, he comes across as a guy just trying to make a living in football. He has no idea the shit show he's walked into.
Nope.

He's backed a paedo to just score a couple of goals and win the fans over.

He's every bit as bad as the rest of the scum.

He may have had no idea previously,but his biggest decision so far has been to welcome a child groomer back into the fold.

If the Greek/Aussie has no idea about the club he’s agreed to manage that makes him an even bigger prick than he is currently looking. All professionals in any walk of life carry out due diligence on any potential employer. The man is an imposter who is already being found out.

Back