Could turn nasty

Few of them on KDS are saying protests at the ground are useless and instead proposing protests at Dermot Desmonds companies, business interests and golf games. One of them have even posted a golf tournament he plays at in October :D

They’ve totally lost it. One game into the season we are ffsB-D

Getting really weird Storm area 51 vibes from that post.

Kf9WnfT.gif

If ever there was an event designed to spread a lethal virus it is almost certainly this one.

An event where everyone who turns up hasn't washed in living memory and is wearing a one-time disposable mask they were given in March 2020.

With a shark in one hand and a copy of "Grooming For Dummies" in the other, it'll be like a f*****g plague pit.

This is actually a very good chance for the Scottish Government to make a positive difference for once, deploy the water cannons...it'll scare most of them away like Vampires to sunlight but it might just catch a few strays and give them a bloody good wash for the first time since Covid hit.

Winner winner chicken supper

I don't know for certain what has happened but the thread is gone and nobody from admin has said anything about it.
Admin on last night did comment mate.

People had been using it as a match thread, it had gone off topic, so was chopped.

If we go off topic we can't have 'nice things'.

One game into the new league season, first league game of the 'rebuild' and they are ready to storm the building? Mental.

When / If they do try and modernise their club, gut it and start again, don't they realise that could quite easily take them few seasons to get it right?

They are gubbed and looking at needing to get rid of just about everything associated with the first team and starting again. Massive massive job needing done over there and it isn't a fast or cheap process.

First game was shite = Riots? :D :D :D

Admin on last night did comment mate.

People had been using it as a match thread, it had gone off topic, so was chopped.

If we go off topic we can't have 'nice things'.

One game into the new league season, first league game of the 'rebuild' and they are ready to storm the building? Mental.

When / If they do try and modernise their club, gut it and start again, don't they realise that could quite easily take them few seasons to get it right?

They are gubbed and looking at needing to get rid of just about everything associated with the first team and starting again. Massive massive job needing done over there and it isn't a fast or cheap process.

First game was shite = Riots? :D :D :D
just a shame the actual match thread wasnt titled 'Match thread' or that might have been avoided.

Jablonec got thrashed 3-0 yesterday with a guy called Skoda scoring two yet i still have them as favourites.

Is they lose thursday then sunday pre-match will get nasty which should hopefully filter onto the pitch where dundee take advantage and horse them.

I never seen any of that but I can't understand why that would be a reason reason a full thread do be deleted and now will be replaced by multiple threads clogging up the board.
it didnt help that the actual match thread for the game wasnt titled match thread. I commented in kerryfail so probably my fault but i never knew the '4-0' or whatever it was called was the hearts match thread.

Back