Could we put a colts team in the English pyramid?

midlandbear

Why don’t we look at applying to put a colts team into the English pyramid scheme? If they start to progress, we can consider swapping places with them and leave our second team in this cesspit?

Why don’t we look at applying to put a colts team into the English pyramid scheme? If they start to progress, we can consider swapping places with them and leave our second team in this cesspit?

You want to play kids against lower league hammer throwers?

Madness

It's a pharoah distance to travel for reserves in a pyramid league
MrQ7Wfq.gif

I certainly think playing our youths in England is something that can only be beneficial for our players. I keep comparing Scottish players with our Welsh counterparts. Wales really shouldn't be producing better footballers than us. I doubt Welsh coaching is much superior to ours, I doubt Welsh genetics are superior to ours. This leaves very few variables as to why Wales have produced the likes of Bale, Giggs and Ramsey in the last two decades whilst Scotland have produced few, if any, players of the same standard.

Quite happy with our colts playing games away at the likes of Leicester, Liverpool, Spartan Moscow, Bayern Munich and winning glamour trophies in Qatar beating teams like Roma and Real Madrid to the trophy! Getting young boys kicked lumps out of in a drosss Northern League is the stuff of absolute nightmares

Latest posts

Back