Could you ever see a section of our support behaving in a way as the Tim’s support ?

The Goal Machine

Never in my lifetime and In the future could I see our support aping what we see today at Parkhead?

Yes, we are a critical support but honestly I have seldom seen such embarrassing behaviour from any support. They have made themselves a laughing stock.

Mind you the Rangers board to their credit have never allowed a supporters group within us to disgrace our reputation continually as they have with the so called Green Brigade. The Celtic board with their inaction have brought this on themselves. He’ll mend them.

What is it they say’ Faithful through and through’ . Yes only until they are 5 points behind.

Mind you the more this goes on the more damage it does to them.

I think Dave King may have been right.

We certainly have our share of bangers but if we're doing a direct comparison I'd say the UBs are far more knowledgeable and insightful at judging the room, so to speak of the wider support. Before ever dreaming of embarrassing our club with banners like that lot today

We only need to go back to the Piggery Shame game of 1999 to see how they reacted that day to losing the League. The ref attacked, pitch invasions, nutters jumping from stands, etc. They have genetically polluted DNA. lol

They will lose the plot completely if we win the title this season, guaranteed.

We only need to go back to the Piggery Shame game of 1999 to see how they reacted that day to losing the League. The ref attacked, pitch invasions, nutters jumping from stands, etc. They have genetically polluted DNA. lol

There will be blood on the streets. Hopefully mostly tim on tim.

We've had some absolute shockers under Warbs,Pedro and Murty and other than online criticism which is normal for any football fans I can't recall any bears acting like they have in the real world.

Even worse for them as Lennon has been associated with them for almost 20 years. They are the biggest bunch of glory hunters in world football.

Last edited:
It doesn’t take many people to make us a laughing stock.

On the whole, their support are on another level of mentalness but I could easily believe there’s a small number of our own that could pull off something similar to that banner.

Short answer, no.

Long answer, we had countless humiliating results under McCoist, Warburton and Caixinha, and I don’t think we ever had groups of fans outside Ibrox with banners calling for them to be sacked. Regardless of results, our support are loyal and have respect for the position of Rangers manager.

Compare that to this lot, who after only a few weeks of poor results have completely turned on their manager and are calling for his head. I’ve got no sympathy for Lennon but the disrespect they’ve shown to both him and the managerial position is astonishing. If they continue to drop points the ensuing meltdown will be glorious.

I think after what happened to us in 2012, we could never act like this. Not saying we could before but definitely not after. Moon howlers.

Yet still referred to as the old firm shame game!!

They are not comparable to any British support maybe their beloved Ultas of lazio for example are more akin to them with their mob mentality

They're shouting at how they want the board out, they want the manager out, having protests to get him out, planning marches and demonstrations, they want half the team binned etc. etc.

The only thing that comes close to that from us (in my opinion) would be the abandoned home game vs Hearts at the start of 2015.

However, the circumstances are so unbelievably different.

They're doing this after their 9th-ish successive title and looking forward to the 12th domestic trophy in a row whilst underperforming in Europe and within 5 points of the top of the table.

When we lost it, where do you even begin?

A game got called off because the spiv scumbags wouldn't turn the undersoil heating before a game because it 'cost money', we'd sold our best player for under a million to 'keep the lights on', crippling loan deals that tied up future revenue streams had been done under cover of darkness by Mike Ashley and his cohorts, we'd signed 5 players on loan on deadline day from Newcastle for £500,000 when three of them couldn't play, the spivs were trying to give the training facilities and Ibrox to Ashley, Ally McCoist had recently realised he simply couldn't go on anymore after having to deal with every nightmare possible since 2011, we were completely rudderless on and off the pitch as the battle for the future of the club began with Dave King calling an EGM just before the game started.

That's the only time I can think of us doing anything remotely similar, yet they do this shit at the drop of a hat.

We certainly have our share of bangers but if we're doing a direct comparison I'd say the UBs are far more knowledgeable and insightful at judging the room, so to speak of the wider support. Before ever dreaming of embarrassing our club with banners like that lot today
They have had their moments as well they do so much good at times and bring so much to be positive about

Then they had the silent protest and throwing streamers on to pitch at sheep game we were losing on and players had to pick them up to get kick off started.

I generally though I don't think they would go as far as goon brigade have or will continue to do

I have always found their Board members more rancid and bigoted than their fans (difficult to believe).

For younger supporters who have endured "The Japanese" and "Dr Death" I can go back to real c**ts such as Sir Robert Kelly and Desmond White. They set the tone, alongside their ecclesiastical leaders, for the willing dupes who form the bulk of their support.

I've posted a few times that, despite my feelings towards Lennon, I cannot believe how they have treated the guy. As a player and manager, he is probably their most decorated ever servant.
I was initially surprised, then I remembered how they treated Jock Stein and realised it's what they do. No loyalty, values or respect.

Sadly, yes. We have our fair share of absolute moon howlers in our support.
Nonsense. We've not won a trophy in a decade and we've never done anything remotely like that. Ally Mccoist didn't even get us promoted from the Scottish championship and we gave nothing more than a wiper.

I take it you weren't around during the end of Greig's time as Manager?
Did John Greig manage to win a huge amount of trophies as a manager and then find himself less than 2 wins behind celtic after a third of the season? They haven't even played 13 league games, they've just won* their ninth league in a row, they're about to win an unprecedented 12 trophy in a row. Sorry, but that is on a different scale. They are a third into a season with a manager who has led them on a run that is completely unprecedented in scottish football.

Did John Greig manage to win a huge amount of trophies as a manager and then find himself less than 2 wins behind celtic after a third of the season? They haven't even played 13 league games, they've just won* their ninth league in a row, they're about to win an unprecedented 12 trophy in a row. Sorry, but that is on a different scale. They are a third into a season with a manager who has led them on a run that is completely unprecedented in scottish football.
That's not remotely like the post I replied to, not sure why you thought it was tbh.

There will be blood on the streets. Hopefully mostly tim on tim.
Unfortunately that won't be the case, it'll be guys like Rangers No1, his dad and his mate, these cunts have grown up on mentally challenged success and a Scotland that let's them do what they want, aye, they'll fight each other as normal, but they'll target us as well, safe in the knowledge they'll get away with it.

That's not remotely like the post I replied to, not sure why you thought it was tbh.
I'm merely pointing to the difference between Greig and Lennon's situation.

I could be wrong but wasn't there at least one banner in the stand wanting Pedro Caixinha sacked? Different situation obviously!

Rangers fans are incredibly loyal imo, ok im biased, but I remember the early 80s, pre Souness, sure many Bears will, fans simply wouldn't turn up, there was no waiting list for season tickets, you could pay at the gate and more or less sit where you wanted to, and certainly no fight for away day tickets.
Yet our crowds were still bigger than that shower.

Against a Spiv led Ragers intent on destroying us?
What a fucking absurd comparison.

If you want a comparison, Walter Smith and his players threw away 10 in a row.
They are revered to this day.
Was a response to someone saying we dont do banners. We did then and we've protested before too.
We aren't as bad as that lot but we have had our moments

Back