Couldn’t believe my ears there talkSPORT

For all the talk of Tierney, anyone discussing him should be forwarded to this page:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kieran-tierney/verletzungen/spieler/300716

I would screenshot it but can’t seem to get tinypic to work - anyone that wants to do this, it would be appreciated.

Look at the actual state of his injury record. For a 22 year old, he has already surpassed the injuries you would expect for a 35 year old player who’s had a tough time.

Ruptured ankle ligaments, groin surgery and multiple hip problems (including an ongoing one), are all sure signs of a player who is basically fucked.

Share far and wide.
Wow!! in 3 seasons he has missed 45 games through injury, for a 22 year old that's a helluva lot of games

That's worth £40m of anyone's money ...

LxnO4tf.png

Cheers, that’s what I was trying to do.

i heard some one on SSB last night say he's every bit as good as robertson.

How do they know this? robertson has worked his way from the bottom to the absolute pinnacle of european football, tierney has played in the SPL his whole career , the two can't be compared yet until tierney reaches robertsons level.
Exactly what are they basing his ability on because it certainly wasn't his Champions League performances, if he does go for a well over the odds fee I hope we take note when we are selling as it seems the Scottish Premier league has now come up a considerable level.

Nonsense. It was the same last year, and somehow his price has went up? That's with not playing in the CL and not playing many games due to an ongoing injury that he has still not recovered from. The media could not make their intentions anymore obvious. He'll still be on the bench at Celtic come the start of the season.

Agreed.

He done absolutely f*ck all last season yet his reputation and valuation has enhanced.

I don't get it.

I pray to god the little goblin stays.

We win the league at a canter and in the last derby we give Flanagan a 50k bonus to smash his dodgy hip to bits while the rest of the team jumps on his head as we celebrate 55.

It’s not so long ago that suggestion would have been considered a privilege. Crude but very effective.

But Tierney has played in the Champions League and won trophies. :rolleyes:

Pumped in the CL and winning a mostly one-horse race. £50m please.

Reactions: VGM
I’ve largely ignored the Tierney sideshow thus far, but for what it’s worth;

In the context of the league he plays he is a very good player who when exposed to technically expedient to technically excellent players in Europe is woefully exposed. The boy has a good engine and decent delivery, but Tav has many more assists, goals and effective runs in the context of our domestic game.

Tierney does seem to be injury prone, Tav tends to play all season including Europe without injury. Further I have never seen Tav get the kind of chasings that Tierney gets in Europe.

For me Tav is the main comparison for Tierney, to compare him favourably with the excellent Robertson is just plain facile or indeed a comparison bought and paid for by Lieswell. Therefore when we compare him with the best in his position in the league he plays in he falls short of the mhedia hyped valuation.

If he’s worth the 15 to 40 million (no tittering at the back) as mooted by separate Entities willing band of media lackeys then Tav must be worth in excess of that sliding scale.

Further has their actually been a firm offer for him? He’s still in rehab from a double hernia operation, why would any EPL club make an offer under such circumstances. Their medical staff and insurers would be much too savvy to so do imho...The rancid smell of collusion pollutes the air, I get shames angle but what do Arsenal get out of it?

Trippier allegedly going to Atletico Madrid for £20m. That should bring some perspective to the deluded propaganda

I’ve largely ignored the Tierney sideshow thus far, but for what it’s worth;

In the context of the league he plays he is a very good player who when exposed to technically expedient to technically excellent players in Europe is woefully exposed. The boy has a good engine and decent delivery, but Tav has many more assists, goals and effective runs in the context of our domestic game.

Tierney does seem to be injury prone, Tav tends to play all season including Europe without injury. Further I have never seen Tav get the kind of chasings that Tierney gets in Europe.

For me Tav is the main comparison for Tierney, to compare him favourably with the excellent Robertson is just plain facile or indeed a comparison bought and paid for by Lieswell. Therefore when we compare him with the best in his position in the league he plays in he falls short of the mhedia hyped valuation.

If he’s worth the 15 to 40 million (no tittering at the back) as mooted by separate Entities willing band of media lackeys then Tav must be worth in excess of that sliding scale.

Further has their actually been a firm offer for him? He’s still in rehab from a double hernia operation, why would any EPL club make an offer under such circumstances. Their medical staff and insurers would be much too savvy to so do imho...The rancid smell of collusion pollutes the air, I get shames angle but what do Arsenal get out of it?
Arsenal show they’re trying to sign players

Hopefully the first time Ojo goes up against him, he turns him inside out and ruins his hips once and for all

IF he was that good everyone would be in for him ,good LBs are hard to find in the UK ,a modern day full back plays two roles .

Anyone find it strange that almost NO ONE in the UK apart from Arsenal are interested ?

Are Celtic just trying to price condition the market hopint to entice clubs ?

Admittedly I'm biased towards Rangers and don't watch Celtic but honestly don't know what they are seeing with this guy. Don't think he's great and he's always injured and think that equates to a waste of money. The Celtic propaganda machine is unbelievable

For all the talk of Tierney, anyone discussing him should be forwarded to this page:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kieran-tierney/verletzungen/spieler/300716

I would screenshot it but can’t seem to get tinypic to work - anyone that wants to do this, it would be appreciated.

Look at the actual state of his injury record. For a 22 year old, he has already surpassed the injuries you would expect for a 35 year old player who’s had a tough time.

Ruptured ankle ligaments, groin surgery and multiple hip problems (including an ongoing one), are all sure signs of a player who is basically fucked.

Share far and wide.

Tinypic is no more, it's photobucket now mate.

D
If Tierney is worth 35 - 40 million then that must make the best Scottish left back, Robertson of Liverpool worth 70 - 80 million.
Down in that crazy inflated league would not be surprised Liverpool would get at least 70 million for him ,when in my view a good centre half ,good not great is probably going to Manchester Utd for 80 million its just crazy and will ultimately ruin the league down there.

But Tierney has played in the Champions League and won trophies. :rolleyes:

Pumped in the CL and winning a mostly one-horse race. £50m please.

Generally speaking he’s been a failure at that level.

They’ll continually point in the direction of a game against Bayern which earned him a place in the team of the week/ team of the group stages or something along those lines.

It’s funny how they’re not concerned about his lack of fitness at the moment but wouldn’t touch Turnbull

He’s not even best Scottish left back

In all fairness that means nothing when the other is a champions league winning left back. Reminds me of tarriars giving it “aye well Laudrup’s no even the best player in his own family”

Arsenal show they’re trying to sign players

Yeh but come on he’s hardly a earth shattering, Arsenal current predicament changing blue chip sort of signing. Surely they watched the CL murderings inflicted on the dhims with the Forrest Gump lookalike getting a total chasing? (Run Tierney run)

All this talk of a dodgy hip is perplexing.
If it is true then no team ready to pay tens of millions will fail to do a thorough medical so The Filth would need to avoid this in order to maintain the integrity of their valuation of a major company asset.
So no transfer will be allowed to happen.
If a transfer does go through then a raft of posters on here will be guilty of posting fake news.

I heard from a former youth player of theirs who was hanging around their academy this summer that he has the same condition as Andy Murray.

The boy is a die hard Tim and I doubt he was trying to wind me up. Coupled with what his manager has already said I don’t know how you can doubt it.

Why would Lennon bring that up in the middle of a record transfer fee negotiation. The perplexing thing is Arsenal appear to not know what the %^*& they are doing.

Going by the soundbites Fc Bheast are Hawking him everywhere desperate to sell him !

So if we go with the Celtic logic, Morelos is worth 3 times the value of Ayoze Perez. So we should be asking for £90m for Morelos instead of just £15m.

Yeh but come on he’s hardly a earth shattering, Arsenal current predicament changing blue chip sort of signing. Surely they watched the CL murderings inflicted on the dhims with the Forrest Gump lookalike getting a total chasing? (Run Tierney run)
The Arsenal manager was in charge of PSG when they took 12 off them in 2 games lol

Seems daft to me that we want the English clubs not to undervalue Scottish based players and rightly want top dollar for Morelos or Tav if they go but critisise the scum for doing the same.o_O

If I was an Arsenal fan I would be questioning my teams transfer policy.

Excluding the injury history, what in this lad's career has shown he is worth 25M???? Titles and Cups won during one of the most watered-down periods in Scottish football?

7M maybe, even 10M in a stretch but 25M????? Come on, man!

Continuing the Arsenal-Celtic theme, anyone remember Martin Hayes?

Was set to leave Arsenal for Huddersfield for something like 50k when Celtic paid £650k for him. Only played 7 times for them

Listening to that this morning i came to a conclusion... Danny Mills knows feck all about Tierney, ce*t*c and Scottish football, his ears have been filled full of nonsense and he's repeated it live on air... he really should watch Tierney's performances in Europe and internationals first.

Back