Council silence on The Trongate Riot. ?

I'm sure i wrote something on here before all that happened that whatever way it panned out the usual suspects (Dornan,Humza,Nippy,Harvie,Haggerty,Findlay, mhedia etc etc) wouldn't break cover on any of their antics and low and behold i wasn't disapointed. Even with the pro ira shite not one of them ssaid or done anything INCLUDING THE POLICE that stood by and watch them do it!!

Last edited:
Still no widespread mention in the media of the cost of the damage in the area inflicted by the piggery dwellers, never mind the cost of the clean-up. ? Its all gone quiet from the Council. ?

is it really that surprising?

Question like this from the OP are where us that have social media could come in to play. If we could all work as a team, we could bombard social media with the question being asked and with a #
we could get trending if enough of us got involved.

I'm sure i wrote something on here before all that happened that whatever way it panned out the usual suspects (Dornan,Humza,Nippy,Haggerty,Findlay, mhedia etc etc) wouldn't break cover on any of their antics and low and behold i wasn't disapointed. Even with the pro ira shite not one of them ssaid or done anything INCLUDING THE POLICE that stood by and watch them do it!!
What did we do as a support? I mean by that us that have social media. There was a few of us constantly posting and retweeting videos and pictures of them behaviour and constantly asking questions towards the media and MSP's but, they aren't going to listen to just a few people. Its needs ALL Rangers fans that have social media to do something when incidents such as their Trongate rioting to make comment on social media

The Sunday after this happened and they could see what a few of us had been doing, because there was so many of them on social media working together, they managed to get the george Square headlines for us trending to number 1 spot and putting focus back on us and not where it should have been..on them!

I just do not think that us that have social media use it and work together as a team to make people ask questions about their behaviour.

The tims have been asked to comment on the wrongdoings , let's see if it ever happens , and has that wee weasel Paddy Harvie asked for them to be shut down yet ? Dornan , Yusef , Speirs and the rest of the hypocrites have all remained tight lipped underlining the ignorance and bigotry of our press and Governance in our country.

The tims have been asked to comment on the wrongdoings , let's see if it ever happens , and has that wee weasel Paddy Harvie asked for them to be shut down yet ? Dornan , Yusef , Speirs and the rest of the hypocrites have all remained tight lipped underlining the ignorance and bigotry of our press and Governance in our country.
Have we as a support asked them en masse to comment? I do think we as a support have the opportunity to show them up for what they are and do nothing.

Have we as a support asked them en masse to comment? I do think we as a support have the opportunity to show them up for what they are and do nothing.

Like almost everything else negative involving the piggery dwellers, its a one-day wonder in the tabloids, then disappears forever, as if it never happened.

Still no widespread mention in the media of the cost of the damage in the area inflicted by the piggery dwellers, never mind the cost of the clean-up. ? Its all gone quiet from the Council. ?

Move on, nothing to see here, sweep sweep.

The mhedia will have been silenced by the green £ as it is renewal time for season tickets and there will be advertising space to pay for in the Rebel & Radio Clyde so no mention on ether where as we want to charge the Press for any news which I do agree with why give them free news to put in their papers to make a profit whilst they badmouth us at the same time.
WE need to go outside our wee shithole country and look to outlets who would thrive on this I mentioned elsewhere about using the pictures and headlines from all quarters against US last year and collating them versus the lack of pictures headlines and condemnation from the same usual suspects on the jolly craicster Celts from Parkhead and Tartan Army stock, and send to someone like Ian Hyslop @ Private Eye he always looks for something Scottish to keep the Scottish readers interested now and again only so much pish you can print re Boris & Partygate .
What happened to the CBC/CSA stuff sent to Andrew McNeil what is he doing with it? Does he still have a platform to broadcast the news stories from or has an injunction been placed on him too?
Before they go off on their Summer jollies time to doorstep the MP/MSPs at their Surgeries for answers as to the DOUBLE STANDARDS directed towards us and the rest for any over 'zealous' celebrations. London & Glasgow trashed since last June , whereas Seville left untouched by more fans no condemnation or credit from the mouthpieces of last year respectively, makes you wonder and as for any Rangers fans who can return an SNP candidate to Parliament and I include LARKHALL in this as an example ,hang your heads in shame.

Only days to go now until a massive World Cup qualifier. Most of Europe will be rooting for a country that has suffered grotesque abuse, destruction and despair at the hands of an immoral, corrupt and treacherous dictator, and praying for a win on the football field to bring a much needed lift to its desperate population.

On the other hand, some people will be supporting Ukraine.

Still find it bizarre that some Rangers fans vote for them. They certainly don't admit to it when surrounded by other Rangers fans as it would be akin to wearing a Savco top.
See one big ginger lad with 'Saor Alba' tattoo on one of his moobs in Seville.

It's the hypocrisy that annoys me, rather than the people celebrating. No surprise though from GCC, they are rife full of them and SNP led.

Made these two videos at the time. One got age restricted due to indecent exposure and drug taking.
Cleaned up the 2nd one a bit to bypass age restriction. Either one tells the same story.
For those that haven't seen what went on and what was, again, swept under the carpet.

Last edited:
Made these two videos of at the time. One got age restricted due to indecent exposure and drug taking.
Cleaned up the 2nd one a bit to bypass age restriction. Either one tells the same story.
For those that haven't seen what went on and what was, again, swept under the carpet.

Looks like a typical signing on day at the Jobcentre

Back