Council silence on The Trongate Riot. ?

muttley

Still no widespread mention in the media of the cost of the damage in the area inflicted by the piggery dwellers, never mind the cost of the clean-up. ? Its all gone quiet from the Council. ?

Just accept it never happened...cos it never
Just accept they never broke in and vandalised a historic building...cos it never happened
Just accept they were not bouncing up and down on residents car roofs...cos it never happened.

A compliant mhedia and Govt who know their core vote will ignore and not condemn and soon: nothing happened.
If it is put on silent no trace is soon left.

Sadly for them, one thing that, for years, never happened is coming down the tracks to a court near you.

Still no widespread mention in the media of the cost of the damage in the area inflicted by the piggery dwellers, never mind the cost of the clean-up. ? Its all gone quiet from the Council. ?

No anti catholic Irish hate nothing to see move on in other words it’s not rangers so deffo move on

There was a running totalizer for us in George Square

There were endless tabloid articles, the media looking for names of those involved at George Square, the total cost of repairs to park benches rising by the day, etc. The piggery dwellers cause extensive damage to a famous landmark at Glasgow Cross, a listed-building, and the Council and media silence is deafening.

There were endless tabloid articles, the media looking for names of those involved at George Square, the total cost of repairs to park benches rising by the day, etc. The piggery dwellers cause extensive damage to a famous landmark at Glasgow Cross, a listed-building, and the Council and media silence is deafening.

Filming of Rangers fans in the Square, police in riot gear, allegations of "vile anti-Irish racism" from senior politicians.

No filming of Celtic fans, no police in riot gear, and no comment from politicians of pro-terrorist singing.

Add where appropriate.........

Last edited:
The press were paraising them, and the council paraising the workers for the clear up, that tells me all I need to know about Glasgow and Scotland

Filming of Rangers fans in the Square, police in riot gear, allegations of "vile anti-Irish racism" from senior politicians.

No filming the of Celtic fans, no police in riot gear, and no comment from politicians of pro-terrorist singing.

This is it in a nutshell.
If riot police faced the scum there too would have been clashes but they instead kept a distance.

Doesn’t suit the agenda that’s how nothing has been said or reported.

The way the media/social media and government/council went on last year you would have thought rangers fans left George square looking like the Dresden bombings.

Scotland is run by a bunch of Nationalist loving Republican scumbags

They are happy to turn a blind eye to vandalism and riots which caused dozens of shops and other businesses to shut that weekend but not a single bit of condemnation from the bastards who openly support these cuunts

Sums up this shithole and the mhedia are happy to cover up for the vermin

Won't be long till our lot do something which will be widely condemned. To be expected, what I don't appreciate is the pile ons that start on here.

Just don't comment on it from our side, because it sure as hell works for them. The police scotland statement the next day told us everything we need to know.

Wake up people. Our govt is holding out the hand of friendship to the IRA. Believe me, it's not going to get better. When the govt controls the media, they control the agenda.

Was speaking to a nurse that works in a&e at the royal said it was heaving that night and they were some fights outside a&e

No filming the of Celtic fans, no police in riot gear, and no comment from politicians of pro-terrorist singing.

Two tier system.

They still have Irish flags all over the place near Celtic Park - been there nearly a fortnight.

The council removed the Union Jacks the day after they were put up last season.

Two put up in Hamilton at either end if Auchengramont Road. Quick call to the council and down they came.

Interesting to note that the guy in Auchengramont Road that hires out cherrypickers has just replaced his old Irish tricolour above his garage with a new one. Coincidence?

Boiled my piss seeing the Mercat Cross building boarded up when I was walking to Central before Hampden on Saturday.

They won’t condemn their voting pool

We aren’t theirs therefore it doesn’t matter if they upset us as we wouldn’t vote for them.

They upset them however and they can lose their power

Unless there were public benches damages then they arent interested.

Steal and destroy historical artifacts, completely fine.

Even the way they report in calling them hoop fans that tells you all you need to know of the reporter.

The coppers statement gave them all something to hide behind and will be used as an example by them again and again when they pile on the next time anything happens and we try to call them out
He is either lying,promoted beyond his skillset or doing what he is told but more than likely all 3
The filth would have been on the phone within 5 minutes of that statement from plod handing out warnings to the press
We have a terrible habit of just laughing at their behaviour through the years while joining in with them in slaughtering our own

You don’t expect them to complain about their favourite football club as they all hate Rangers and all it’s fans as they could not congratulate us for our getting to the final in Europe as for the press they were very disappointed that the Rangers Fans got praise for their conduct in Savile as they had their headlines ready to Michael the Rangers Fans

I'm sure that police Scotland are busily going through the cctv footage so that they can release still photos of the rioters. :rolleyes:

Any pictures been released of any of the suspects ,naw didnt think so ,we had days of days after days of attacks on our support n not a peep .it didn't happen then I suppose

The press were paraising them, and the council paraising the workers for the clear up, that tells me all I need to know about Glasgow and Scotland
For any who still refuse to accept the bias in the Press just look at the wording in that article.
"Six people involved in the celebrations were arrested and four given fixed penalty notices, for alleged offences including assault and acts of public disorder.
Officers confirmed that there were no serious incidents of disorder during the celebrations."

So assault is no longer a serious offence, repeatedly uses the word 'celebration' rather than last years favourite 'Riot'.

We live in one fk'd up Country, a few people tried to warn us where we were headed but their views were seen as extreme and the slide was allowed to happen. I will regret I didn't do more for the rest of my days!

Back