Counting house.

Not unexpected. The loss on Wednesday, and the loss of the League title, will be rammed down our throats. Let's face it, they have no achievements of their own to throw at us.

Up to those in attendance at Hampden to rally behind our team, despite the general gloom lingering since Wednesday. The team need our support - and the team need to come out the traps flying to encourage that support. Go at them from the off Gio.

Just a heads up for anyone who can’t be arsed with them.

Personally I’m not in the mood to hear them singing you let you club die and Europa league your having a laugh.

I know it’s only fitba banter but seriously not in the mood for it
I'll take great pleasure in returning a rendition of Scottish cup you're having a laugh :))

by about 4.30 they will be quiet thats all that matters we will win on the pitch and the stands

Not unexpected. The loss on Wednesday, and the loss of the League title, will be rammed down our throats. Let's face it, they have no achievements of their own to throw at us.

Up to those in attendance at Hampden to rally behind our team, despite the general gloom lingering since Wednesday. The team need our support - and the team need to come out the traps flying to encourage that support. Go at them from the off Gio.
Well said VB

They have no achievements of their own.

Never understood the logic is slagging someone for losing a final such as the Europa League.

Same as last summer with Scotland fans laughing at England for losing the Euro final, it's just so embarrassing when you look at how Scotland performed.

If it weren't for the new diddy tournament Hearts wouldn't qualify for group stage football next season.

Hearts fans in a Glasgow pub on cup final day at Hampden looking to noise up their opponents. Shocker!

N.B they're also in the Burnside hotel

I'm sure previously they told Rangers fans ,no colours allowed

Another one on 'the list' then bro? :)

Just a heads up for anyone who can’t be arsed with them.

Personally I’m not in the mood to hear them singing you let you club die and Europa league your having a laugh.

I know it’s only fitba banter but seriously not in the mood for it

Mate, it's Hearts FFS. This sort of shit is all they have. It's tinpot shite to be laughed at.

Is this a new thing? Of course not. The Counting House is a popular place for visiting support on these days as is places like The Horseshoe.

It's ridiculous. Cup final day and fans are out for a pint.

Bears should boycott the Counting House, and spread the word to fellow bears of this outrage so those bears don't go in either. Some tech savvy bears should also email the owners and get all management sacked and replaced with bears.

No o
It's ridiculous. Cup final day and fans are out for a pint.

Bears should boycott the Counting House, and spread the word to fellow bears of this outrage so those bears don't go in either. Some tech savvy bears should also email the owners and get all management sacked and replaced with bears.
No one said anything about boycotting. As I said it’s a head up for anyone who can’t be arsed with the pish. That’s all. No need for the sarcastic pish either

I remember in years gone by going through to Edinburgh and sharing a social club with hearts fans and there was a flute band on before games at tynecastle.How times have changed.

Back