Coventry City Friendly

I am just south of Coventry and have been receiving messages from mates about this but havent seen anything official? The date they have given was 25th July

Be nice to get some EPL sides with fringe players looking to prove a point or earn a move. Playoff Championship sides in a bounce game would work for getting up to speed as well.

Some extra info. It appeared on Coventrys ifollow (Rangers tv equivalent?) next match, but has since been taken down. I have a snip of the game info. Coventry at home and kickoff 17:15

I was told Hamilton, Coventry the 2 games in France and a North of England club tbc. Posted it on a thread the other day. As Hamilton is now confirmed I'm claiming ITK status as it's better than any other info anyone has had this summer.
5 friendlies in just over 3 weeks seems a lot.

France is next week

Now normally close door games don't tend to get announced often until last minute
Maybe why ?

Hope its true the Sky Blues have been put right through the mill, total disgrace whats been done to them. Pity there wont be any crowds I think they would very much appreciate a friendly with us.

Saw them play at Cheltenham last season when they were promoted, they won 6 - 1 and played some great footy, seem to be carrying on this season too

Back